The Wild and Wacky World of K-Pop

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Red Velvet made their comeback yesterday with the song, "Cosmic." The EP of the same name also came out as well. The MV also makes a reference/homage to a certain horror movie, although surprisingly, they don't really lean into that aspect.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Rising girl group Kiss of Life has released the MV for their new digital single, "Sticky":

Speaking of rising, Babymonster is back with a digital single called "Forever":

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Boy group Enhypen is back with their newest song, "XO (Only If You Say Yes)." Their newest mini album is also out.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
American K-pop music company Titan Content has launched their first K-pop girl group called AtHeart and unveiled their first two members: Sorin, who is from South Korea and Michi, who is Japanese American, hailing from the state of Hawaii.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Name one studio, brand or company that has gone bankrupt as a result of embracing diversity. Just one. I'll wait.

Very interesting. It's great to see that Ouweleen wanted to push Adult Swim internationally.
PinkieLopBun breathed sanity into my mind. CN isnt THAT BAD after all then.
aegisrawks wrote on Mejo's profile.
Where is that lil mouse from he's super cute!
Considering the very unpredictable nature of the cartoon industry, where shows are getting cancelled very abruptly, I’m starting to get worried nowadays whenever a cartoon today ends a season with a hook for the next one or a cliffhanger, considering how many of them go unresolved.

Featured Posts