The Wild and Wacky World of K-Pop

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Red Velvet made their comeback yesterday with the song, "Cosmic." The EP of the same name also came out as well. The MV also makes a reference/homage to a certain horror movie, although surprisingly, they don't really lean into that aspect.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Rising girl group Kiss of Life has released the MV for their new digital single, "Sticky":

Speaking of rising, Babymonster is back with a digital single called "Forever":

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Boy group Enhypen is back with their newest song, "XO (Only If You Say Yes)." Their newest mini album is also out.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
American K-pop music company Titan Content has launched their first K-pop girl group called AtHeart and unveiled their first two members: Sorin, who is from South Korea and Michi, who is Japanese American, hailing from the state of Hawaii.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
SM Entertainment has revealed their first British boy band called Dear Alice and their career will be documented in the upcoming BBC One documentary series called Made in Korea: The K-Pop Experience.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Hwarang has officially left K-pop boy band Tempest, seven months after he suspended his activities with the band due to a clubbing controversy.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
NMIXX made their comeback on Monday with the song, "See That?" The mini album containing the song also came out. Here's the MV:

SHINee's Taemin also made his comeback yesterday with the song, "Sexy In The Air." He also released a new mini album too. This release is also notable as its his first since leaving his long-time home of SM Entertainment.

And finally, girl group Young Posse made their comeback today with the song, "Ate That." They dropped an EP today. Here's the MV:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
KATSEYE on their debut EP SIS (Soft Is Strong) and their Netflix docuseries Pop Star Academy: KATSEYE.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts