Toonzone/Anime Superhero 2022 Battle of the Brackets- Comedy Conference Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellerMJ5

Gravity Falls is most likely going to win, but Dan Vs. is a special little show, so it gets my vote.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll vote for Gravity Falls. It was such a great series with good humor, likable characters and an engaging storyline. There was so much hype for its on-going mystery when the show was airing too.

I've never seen much of Dan Vs either. I've heard good things about it, but I've never watched any of the episodes.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Dan Vs. is the superior show, IMHO. My vote goes there.

Gravity Falls only really got good in S2 for me, despite a strong start with its first 3 episodes in S1, of course.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
It looks like we have a tie, so I'll keep this match going for another 24 hours if someone hasn't had a chance to vote yet. But we'll also start the next match if you're cool with that!

Match #4:

The Loud House!

Versus

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Time to put The Loud House back in the lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts