Toonzone/Anime Superhero 2024 Battle of the Brackets- Mousterpieces Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll go with The Incredibles. While it arguably was put on a pretty high pedestal among Pixar movies, it still is a pretty solid movie. It provides an interesting setting for superheroes, the family dynamic is fun and unique, it has a great villain, great action and it works as a good origin story for this family of superheroes.

I've also never seen Moana, so The Incredible gets my vote by default. I should check out Moana one of these days.

StorytellerMJ5

Moana for me. I’ve always found the Incredibles a little bit overrated.

Last edited:

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Two beloved films that don't have much in common, I was expecting a closer race than what we received. But this time, it seems like being super really is all that.

The Incredibles moves onto the next round! The next match will begin shortly.

Shiloh Otter

Anxiety in the house
Ratatouille, even though it didn't exactly live up to the hype for it (just my opinion).

I simply wasn't a huge fan of Tarzan apart from the soundtrack.

Dr.Pepper

Staff member
Ratatouille for me. I don’t dislike Tarzan, but it’s on the lower side of the ‘90’s movies to me.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Forgot to vote yesterday, but DEFINITELY would've picked "The Incredibles". Happy to see it won (when Moana is tough competition).

For today's match....this one is super tough. Both of these are about equal to me. Eh, I'll give it to Tarzan. Mostly for that great soundtrack.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'm going to go with Tarzan. I like the characters, the romance is pretty sweet, the climax is pretty intense and the music is amazing.

I like Ratatouille. It has some fun characters, some good comedy and a nice message. It's a fun movie, but I think that Tarzan is a stronger movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts