TZ/AS 2022 Battle of the Brackets- Comedy Conference Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
Harvey Beaks

I like Craig of the Creek, but Regular Show and Harvey Beaks are my babies which is why I vote for them.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I think I'll ABSTAIN from this one. Whomever wins, I will continue to still love BOTH in the end, honestly enough.

Last edited:

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll go for Craig of the Creek. It's such a good, fun and charming series full of likable characters and fun adventures.

I still haven't seen much of Harvey Beaks. If I was more familiar with the series, maybe this would be a harder choice, but I really like Craig of the Creek, so that gets my vote.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Harvey Beaks is an underappreciated recent Nickelodeon show that has endured as a lost gem, and hopefully its performance will prove its legacy. But up against Craig and his friends, even Harvey had to fall short.

Craig of the Creek moves onto the final four, which will begin shortly.

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
While Gravity Falls brought me back to Disney TV Animation, I’m giving this round to Craig of the Creek. A show I underestimated at first but has greatly grown on me.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I'd say Craig Of The Creek. Gravity Falls is great, but I do like Craig's world feels more fleshed out due to having more time and episodes out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts