TZ/AS 2022 Battle of the Brackets- Comedy Conference Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I'm going with Criag of the Creek for how consistently High Tier it is, IMHO.
That's my reasoning - even if not the best reasoning ever.

Light Lucario

Staff member
This is a tough choice since both series are really great, but I'll go with Craig of the Creek. It's a really great show and it definitely caught me by surprise. I didn't think much of the series when it first came out, but I was hooked after going through a few episodes On Demand.

Gravity Falls is really solid with an engaging mystery, likable characters and really good twists. It's still one of Disney Channel's most popular/beloved animated series for a few reasons.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
I think it's time to call it.

Gravity Falls has had quite the legacy despite only running for two seasons. It more or less changed the animation industry, and has become the standard that most of Disney's series has followed since its inception. It's one of the most beloved animated series of the decade, if not all time, for a reason.

But today, it falls short against a recent favorite, one that I've always expected good things from. Many seem to agree, and that's why Craig, JP, Kelsey, and the gang have made it this far.

Craig of the Creek moves onto the finals! Now we'll divert our attention to the Action conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts