TZ/AS 2024 Battle of the Brackets- Mousterpieces Conference Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
For today's match, I'm going with "Big Hero 6". I think Disney did right with the superhero genre, with that one.

Meet the Robinsons and Bolt are matched. I'll allow another 24 hours for anyone who missed today's thread to vote for one of these.

Somebody break this tie, this is so tense!!

60d7ef8a323163ad061305400afbed04.gif

StorytellerMJ5

I was really busy yesterday and guess I missed the start of round 2.

So first off I’ll break the tie and vote for Meet the Robinsons.

And for today, I’ll go with Treasure Planet.

Mejo

Jukebox Bird
Probably going with Inside Out. Treasure Planet is also great too. Big Hero 6 is fine but not my thing.

JoeMabbon

Robot Clone
I'll vote Big Hero 6. That was when I realized that Disney was on a roll in the 10s.

Light Lucario

Staff member
This is a tough match up because I like all of the movies, but I'll go with Inside Out. It's such a good movie that does a great job at capturing the thoughts and emotions of a young girl and the scene where there's mixture of sadness and happiness always gets me

Treasure Planet is really good though. It is so visually impressive with great music and emotional moments. Big Hero 6 is also a really fun Disney take on superheroes with some great emotional scenes.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
For the first time, we have a tiebreaker, which means today's victor will go against only one other film next time.

Meet the Robinsons and Inside Out with both make it to the next round! The next match will begin shortly.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
That's just mean, making me choose between Tangled and Wreck it Ralph. It hurts. On the bright side , a movie I like will make it on. I'll go with Wreck it Ralph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts