What if Fox Kids continued after 2002?

harry580

In my opinion, Saban should be acquired by either Hasbro or Paramount or both.
well, haim saban originally wanted to sell his stake in fox family worldwide to news corporation so why not have news corporation buyout saban

harry580

Frankly, I believe if Saban sold off his stake and Rupert Murdoch were cool with it and believed he and his team could make it work instead of shrugging and going "eh, I don't want it", Fox Kids and Family could have survived
yeah, & the fact that fox did have both fox animation studios & blue sky studios, it would been interesting

GRPHX

If Fox Kids had continued, Witch, Atom and Combo Nino's probably wouldn't have happened. (2002 and after Disney-SIP shows)

Moe

If Disney haven't bought Fox Family Worldwide, so Fox Kids and Fox Family Channel would continue, as Fox Kids become more anime shows and continuation of Power Rangers series and Fox Family Channel may see some of overhaul to include family friendly sitcom shows, family friendly reality shows and rerun of Fox Kids shows, akin to The Hub. Blue Sky Studios films would air on Fox Family Channel after first-run exclusive with HBO ended. Later, Fox may rebrand Fox Family Channel to FX Family Channel aka FXF.

FX, FXM, FXX and FXF.

harry580

If Fox Kids had continued, Witch, Atom and Combo Nino's probably wouldn't have happened. (2002 and after Disney-SIP shows)
you saying that those shows would happen under disney & that fox would instead makes shows that are like those shows

harry580

you saying that those shows would happen under disney & that fox would instead makes shows that are like those shows, because fun fact: atom was going to be called the insiders, so I guess that the insiders was going to be a original cartoon before disney/jetix teamed with hasbro to do it, so in theory, disney makes atom while fox goes with the insiders if fox gets saban international paris in 2001

GRPHX

you saying that those shows would happen under disney & that fox would instead makes shows that are like those shows, because fun fact: atom was going to be called the insiders, so I guess that the insiders was going to be a original cartoon before disney/jetix teamed with hasbro to do it, so in theory, disney makes atom while fox goes with the insiders if fox gets saban international paris in 2001
Interesting information, I didn't know this. SIP would probably have produced A.T.O.M. under any circumstances, but Disney would have produced W.I.T.C.H. in its own studios, maybe they would never produced it. Combo Ninos was already stillborn. It would be okay if it wasn't never existed.
A collaboration between SIP Animation and Cartoon Network would be very ideal. What do you think?
In general, pre-2001 SIP and Saban styles were quite different from what Cartoon Network/HB had. The reason why I haven't liked CN for years is that CN is far from the Fox Kids/Saban style. Both artistically and aesthetically. The SIP/CN collaboration was not something I would have dreamed of.

But maybe 20th CF's animation unit would expand. FOX could order adult animation to SIP. Maybe FOX would want to extend the Diabolik IP rights, which are available only for animation via SIP, to TV and all that.

harry580

If Disney haven't bought Fox Family Worldwide, so Fox Kids and Fox Family Channel would continue, as Fox Kids become more anime shows and continuation of Power Rangers series and Fox Family Channel may see some of overhaul to include family friendly sitcom shows, family friendly reality shows and rerun of Fox Kids shows, akin to The Hub. Blue Sky Studios films would air on Fox Family Channel after first-run exclusive with HBO ended. Later, Fox may rebrand Fox Family Channel to FX Family Channel aka FXF.

FX, FXM, FXX and FXF.
so, in this timeline, fox family would been fox's cartoon network while fox kids would been fox's kids wb, I wonder if fox would still teamed with 4kids entertainment to replace fox kids with fox box, I don't think fox would rebrand fox family channel as fx family, the rebrand would have happened under disney if disney bought fox family with the buyout of 21st century fox, and also, you forget one thing, since dreamworks has a distribution deal with fox at the time, dreamworks movies that fox distributed would have also aired on fox family channel

harry580

FX, FXM, FXX and FXF.
so, in this timeline, fox family would been fox's cartoon network while fox kids would been fox's kids wb, I wonder if fox would still teamed with 4kids entertainment to replace fox kids with fox box, I don't think fox would rebrand fox family channel as fx family, the rebrand would have happened under disney if disney bought fox family with the buyout of 21st century fox, and also, you forget one thing, since dreamworks has a distribution deal with fox at the time, dreamworks movies that fox distributed would have also aired on fox family channel

Moe

FX was created by Fox, not Disney. My post is one of closest realistic if it is not bought and owned by Disney in 2001.

Fox has history of rebrand like they did with FXX and FXM.

Rating on Fox Family Channel went dwindled because of competition with 3 networks - Nick, CN and Disney, so remedial would be slightly overhaul the channel to include contents are family friendly, rather than 24/7 of Fox Kids. FX brand is well recognized on cable and it is inevitable that Fox would rebrand as FX Family to be part of FX family.

Are you sure that you understand about what my post saying?

harry580

FX was created by Fox, not Disney. My post is one of closest realistic if it is not bought and owned by Disney in 2001.

Fox has history of rebrand like they did with FXX and FXM.

Rating on Fox Family Channel went dwindled because of competition with 3 networks - Nick, CN and Disney, so remedial would be slightly overhaul the channel to include contents are family friendly, rather than 24/7 of Fox Kids. FX brand is well recognized on cable and it is inevitable that Fox would rebrand as FX Family to be part of FX family.

Are you sure that you understand about what my post saying?
if fox family got rebranded as fxf, I wonder if fxf can have sister channels that bears the fxf name, imagine fxf junior, fxf teens & fxf toons

Moe

if fox family got rebranded as fxf, I wonder if fxf can have sister channels that bears the fxf name, imagine fxf junior, fxf teens & fxf toons
No, it will be ordinary family channel akin to The Hub.

The heavy competition limit Fox's ability to expand further and it could cost a lot of money if they expanded too much, so it is very risky game.

harry580

No, it will be ordinary family channel akin to The Hub.

The heavy competition limit Fox's ability to expand further and it could cost a lot of money if they expanded too much, so it is very risky game.
so, what you saying that given the comments by you that blue sky studios contents are way better than saban contents, my guess that fox would make high budget cartoons better than saban if fox bought saban stake in fox family worldwide, would 4kids still make a deal with fox to replace fox kids with foxbox that lead to 4kids programming on fxf, and also, what about the international channels in australia, latin america & europe, would they get rebranded as fxf international?

Moe

so, what you saying that given the comments by you that blue sky studios contents are way better than saban contents, my guess that fox would make high budget cartoons better than saban if fox bought saban stake in fox family worldwide, would 4kids still make a deal with fox to replace fox kids with foxbox that lead to 4kids programming on fxf, and also, what about the international channels in australia, latin america & europe, would they get rebranded as fxf international?
6 am to 6 pm would be rerun of Fox Kids/FoxBox shows and acquired shows like anime shows and 6 pm to 6 am would be reality shows, sitcom shows and movies. Drama shows may be possible like Remington Steele, Murder, She Wrote, Emergency! and Hart to Hart.

harry580

6 am to 6 pm would be rerun of Fox Kids/FoxBox shows and acquired shows like anime shows and 6 pm to 6 am would be reality shows, sitcom shows and movies. Drama shows may be possible like Remington Steele, Murder, She Wrote, Emergency! and Hart to Hart.
um, would the reality shows & sitcom shows be shows like those founded on nick & disney channel and also, would the reality shows be game shows like nick produced, I can see are you smarter than a fifth grader working well on fox kids/fxf

Moe

um, would the reality shows & sitcom shows be shows like those founded on nick & disney channel and also, would the reality shows be game shows like nick produced, I can see are you smarter than a fifth grader working well on fox kids/fxf
Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? is possible. Reality shows and sitcom shows would be family friendly, not kid show like Full House, Dinosaurs, The Nanny, The Golden Girls, Family Matters, Step by Step, etc. Game shows would be Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Supermarket Sweep, The Price Is Right and others.

harry580

Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? is possible. Reality shows and sitcom shows would be family friendly, not kid show like Full House, Dinosaurs, The Nanny, The Golden Girls, Family Matters, Step by Step, etc. Game shows would be Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy!, Supermarket Sweep, The Price Is Right and others.
given fx has a production company, maybe fxf can have a production company doing the shows & animated series on the network,Having experienced animators from shows like the Simpsons, Family guy, Bob Burgers could help fxf when it comes to producing new content. A lot of these guys have experience in working in animation for a very long time and now having the opportunity to produce content for fox kids/fxf could open a whole new type of era for fox kids/fxf and animation as a whole. Blue Sky Studios was owned by Fox at the time so I know for a fact that fox kids/fxf would have an Ice Age or Rio animated series in the works as well

sorry for going off topic, back to your regular fox kids what if programming

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I am more optimistic than I was awhile ago. I'm eagerly anticipating to see Porky and Daffy's movie in theaters because seeing hand drawn animation on the big screen is a real treat. And Pepe Le Pew is no longer retired. No need to worry anymore. Looney Tunes are still core to WB, and I am excited for what is next for them in the future.
Happy National Radio Day, Uh what's left of it! The day not radio.

Why youtube nickjr have Kamp Koral video for this??
Two Two's wrote on Mejo's profile.
What's your favourite classic Disney short?
#releasethebvsentertainmentlibrary

Featured Posts