"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 32 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deshaded

They introduced Orphan. They introduced Lady Shiva as the new Light's enforcer. And we've gone 8-9 episodes without seeing them. Feels like it's too late now to do something with them.

And my theory for Freddy and Mary is that their designs got cut out of the budget (again) :/ Which sucks since they were able to add Donna and Jason, the other two missing members from the S1-S2 gap.

Frontier

Staff member
They introduced Orphan. They introduced Lady Shiva as the new Light's enforcer. And we've gone 8-9 episodes without seeing them. Feels like it's too late now to do something with them.
I mean, it seemed like the show had forgotten Harper Row, and she came back...it just seems like a matter of them finding time in a 23-minute episode.

Who knows if we'll even get into Jason Todd again.
And my theory for Freddy and Mary is that their designs got cut out of the budget (again) :/ Which sucks since they were able to add Donna and Jason, the other two missing members from the S1-S2 gap.
I wonder if the reason they keep re-using Bourassa designs is to make up for a limited design budget :confused:.

ShadowStar

I want to see Wonder Family and Shazam Family episodes too! The former is more likely because Troia is an U.N. ambassador and the Outsiders are surely on the U.N.'s radar right now. Let's cross our fingers that it happens, because both she and Cassie are in dire need of development.

The Shazam Family probably won't appear this season now - unless we get to see Connor and M'gann's wedding and Mary and Freddy attend. Who knows.

Lonewolf36

The Comic Con Young Justice bag reveals several Designations.
Z-01 Batman
Z-02 Green Arrow
Z-07 Robin
Z-08 Arrowette
Z-09 Spoiler
Z-10 Orphan
B-31 Halo
Cyborg's to but i can't make it out.

Frontier

Staff member
Z-01 Batman
Z-02 Green Arrow
Z-07 Robin
Z-08 Arrowette
Z-09 Spoiler
Z-10 Orphan
B-31 Halo
So Z-designations are for Batman Inc....well, we can at least assume that there are as many as there are people who left with Batman, so about 11.

I wonder if Oracle has one?

Lonewolf36

So Z-designations are for Batman Inc....well, we can at least assume that there are as many as there are people who left with Batman, so about 11.

I wonder if Oracle has one?
I would assume Metamorpho, Batwoman, Plastic Man, Hardware and Oracle all have one.

With Oracle as Z-11 and Metamorpho Z-12

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I don't suppose anyone can ID who that is in the bottom left corner?
Presumably, Halo is on a mission involving the covert Team so it's either Terra, Thirteen, or Forager, imo. The white light from her aura is cast on this person, so makes it a bit more annoying to figure out. lol.

Z-01 Batman
Z-02 Green Arrow
Z-07 Robin
Z-08 Arrowette
Z-09 Spoiler
Z-10 Orphan
B-31 Halo
I'd guess Victor is just a G or A designation at this point. And well, by process of elimination, one could figure out Halo was 31 since Geo-Force, Forager, and Terra's were revealed this week.

So let's see, Katana's we knew before from the past Comic Con. Batwoman, Plastic Man, Hardware, Metamorpho, I agree. Not sure about Oracle since we know little of her status but yeah seems likely she's got a Z. Batwoman, Plastic Man, and Hardware are probably 3, 4, and 6. And agreed, Metamorpho and Oracle are probably 11 and 12.

Z-01 Batman
Z-02 Green Arrow
Z-03
Z-04
Z-05 Katana
Z-06
Z-07 Robin
Z-08 Arrowette
Z-09 Spoiler
Z-10 Orphan

Last edited:

Lonewolf36

Presumably, Halo is on a mission involving the covert Team so it's either Terra, Thirteen, or Forager, imo. The white light from her aura is cast on this person, so makes it a bit more annoying to figure out. lol.

I'd guess Victor is just a G or A designation at this point. And well, by process of elimination, one could figure out Halo was 31 since Geo-Force, Forager, and Terra's were revealed this week.

So let's see, Katana's we knew before from the past Comic Con. Batwoman, Plastic Man, Hardware, Metamorpho, I agree. Not sure about Oracle since we know little of her status but yeah seems likely she's got a Z. Batwoman, Plastic Man, and Hardware are probably 3, 4, and 6. And agreed, Metamorpho and Oracle are probably 11 and 12.

Z-01 Batman
Z-02 Green Arrow
Z-03
Z-04
Z-05 Katana
Z-06
Z-07 Robin
Z-08 Arrowette
Z-09 Spoiler
Z-10 Orphan
Cyborg is a G on the Bag but you can't make out the number.

ShadowStar

I took the "Which Young Justice Character are you?" test at the DC Universe experience at SDCC last year and one of the characters I got was Katana - she's Z-05. I still have the picture if anyone would like to see it.

Does the new SDCC bag have the designations for Tempest and Troia on it? B-10 and B-12?

Lonewolf36

I took the "Which Young Justice Character are you?" test at the DC Universe experience at SDCC last year and one of the characters I got was Katana - she's Z-05. I still have the picture if anyone would like to see it.

Does the new SDCC bag have the designations for Tempest and Troia on it? B-10 and B-12?
Yes both are on it.

Frontier

Staff member
TV Guide article indicates Superboy, Geo-Force, Halo, Beast Boy, and Black Lightning are headed to space to stop more meta trafficking on other planets.
Hopefully we might see more of the space League as the Team takes it to Apokolips ;).

And it'll probably help Jefferson get over his trauma as well...

Batboy84

TV Guide article indicates Superboy, Geo-Force, Halo, Beast Boy, and Black Lightning are headed to space to stop more meta trafficking on other planets.
About time we got more Superboy and Black Lightning. Seriously, I was worried Connor got sidelined just like he did for the second half of season 2.

This might seem a bit far-fetched, but it's been eating at me and with Halo in space, I have to ask. Is it possible that Halo and/or Cyborg could be integral to Darkseid figuring out the Anti-Life Equation? I know it's a reach with Halo, especially since the equation would allow her to control people similar to Empress from the original Young Justice run and she doesn't have that ability (unless Gabrielle is in there somewhere and the Mother Box is "controlling her"), but Cyborg on the other hand, given his original issue with the Father Box, could prove to be of interest to Darkseid. Heck, the fact that Halo could free him could probably be something Darkseid would want to look into anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts