"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 34 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
Or the budget hasn't been reduced from the prior season, since that's when all the slideshows started popping up and people noticed a seeming decrease in the budget.
Thought for sure that was the case also because they devoted this many episodes with no mouth animation, got to reuse so many more character templates, and certain pivotal scenes don't have any facial animation to match the VA performance. Creative license & all that, but it could also be that Part 2 of s4 could seem a lot more expensive with how frugal they've been.

Frontier

Staff member
Thought for sure that was the case also because they devoted this many episodes with no mouth animation, got to reuse so many more character templates, and certain pivotal scenes don't have any facial animation to match the VA performance. Creative license & all that, but it could also be that Part 2 of s4 could seem a lot more expensive with how frugal they've been.
That was a problem in season 3 too.

Frontier

Staff member
That's cool! Glad they're not being thrown in for the heck of it :).
We already knew about the therapist part, but the flower show is a Black Canary staple :cool:.
So expect some bad luck magic or reversed word spells in the future :p.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, I mean like why wouldn't they bring them up this season? That person had a Legion ring in the season 3 finale.
The LoSH were part of Weisman and Vietti's plans for the series since the beginning when the show was first greenlit. (There was some question if the LoSH was always planned to appear from the start or if they were added into the plan during production on season 3).

Frontier

Staff member
The LoSH were part of Weisman and Vietti's plans for the series since the beginning when the show was first greenlit. (There was some question if the LoSH was always planned to appear from the start or if they were added into the plan during production on season 3).
I know Weisman hates endings, let alone fully-conclusive endings, but the Legion does seem like a natural endpoint or progression for the very premise of this series :).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Weisman confirms Kal's ship traveled through subspace after it launched from Krypton.
Makes me wonder about Kara...
Weisman confirms Batwoman's civilian identity is Katherine "Kate" Rebecca Kane, confirms she and Bruce are maternal cousins, confirms she is related to Bette Kane, and states she joined the Justice League in Team Year Seven.
So, basically current comic canon. I think the only question is when Bette might show up again as Flamebird...
Weird to see the Mist as a hero :confused:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts