"Young Justice: Targets (2022 Mini-Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate this canon comic book tie-in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • ***1/2

Votes: 1 25.0%

• **1/2

Votes: 1 25.0%

• *1/2

• Total voters

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Just noting the trade paperback came out on July 18, 2023. There are extras like Chris Jones commenting on his designs and identifying everyone at Wally's funeral (although there's one error).

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
Just noting the trade paperback came out on July 18, 2023. There are extras like Chris Jones commenting on his designs and identifying everyone at Wally's funeral (although there's one error).
I greatly enjoyed the extras we got in the "Growing Up" collection, so I was glad they continued that trend. I heard the Metallo commentary already, but everything else was brand new. I especially appreciated getting to actually see Uncle Dudley at the funeral instead of being cut off. :p

As far as errors, I saw Troia being referred to as Wonder Girl and Bart Allen being referred to as The Flash.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?
TVLand, CMT, MTV2 (as well as Nickelodeon channels) will be simulcasting Kids Choice Award 2024 according to zap2it!

Featured Posts