Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Peter/Family Guy

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

Neo Yi

Joustus!
Staff member
Reporter
Ash feckin' Ketchum. His constant idiotic behavior and constant stealing the limelight more then he really should have caused me to truly hate him and I don't usually hate characters.

Kryten

I've been Pony'd
Blooregard Q. Kazoo: Started out okay, but has devolved into one of the most irritating characters on TV.

Ray-Ray Lee: Y'know, he probably wouldn't be so bad if he didn't SCREAM EVERY SINGLE LINE HE SAYS AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS!!!

Crash

Mostly, I've only managed to 'hate' various anime characters. A couple animes, notably DBZ and Naruto, manage to have main characters that are just plain annoying (Goku, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura) yet have an amazing cast of secondary characters (Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, Shikamaru, Ino, Rock Lee, Neji, etc.). So I end up watching the shows and hating the main character for wasting airtime that could be going to the secondary characters.

With western toons, I typically don't even bother if the main character is someone I'd end up hating. (Like the aforementioned Jake Long.) I just haven't found secondary characters worth suffering through the main guys... Alternately, a lot of Western shows I've watched are more 'team' shows where one single character isn't the be-all-end-all of the show. I rarely end up hating character I don't like (Wonder Woman, Batman, Spyke) because only a handful of episodes focus entirely on them. There are other character spotlights to enjoy, and a lot of character I don't like actually do work pretty well in supporting roles.

I hate,loathe and despise Riot from "Jem"-his attittude just grates on my nerves,and he's a chauvinistic pig(the one episode where he made poor Mix and Rapture row all the way from some deserted island back to the mainland when he could've easily done it himself).To me,the whole Jem series was going great until they added Riot-then the series started going downhill from there.

Luna

Daydreamer
I actually can't really think of any main characters I hate....

I used to hate the father on American Dad,but he's grown on me after seeing a few episodes....

Most of the time,I give up watching a show if I don't like the main character(s)....

judyindisguise

Kryten said:
Blooregard Q. Kazoo: Started out okay, but has devolved into one of the most irritating characters on TV.

Ray-Ray Lee: Y'know, he probably wouldn't be so bad if he didn't SCREAM EVERY SINGLE LINE HE SAYS AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS!!!

I can stand Bloo as long as he gets his comeuppance once in a while. Otherwise he is pretty insufferable.

And Ray-Ray...I can't STAND him. He's supposed to be a lovable, overly enthusiastic kid brother, but the voice is just, as you say, overdone. As the voice of a little kid it's unconvincing and ANNOYING.

SS4goku

Crash said:
A couple animes, notably DBZ and Naruto, manage to have main characters that are just plain annoying (Goku, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura) yet have an amazing cast of secondary characters (Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, Shikamaru, Ino, Rock Lee, Neji, etc.).

That's like all the main characters off of naruto. Oh yea Neo I think almost everybody agrees thay ash like to steal the spotlight way to much.

bobobo off of bobobo-bobo-bo-bobo

RAINMAN

Kikoutei Densetsu
Yusuke From YYH: Wanna BA who think he cna beat evrey demon in sight whit just one lame move.

Kizma from S-cry:Hot headed prick thinks he can take on the whole world.

SS4goku

Chi-Chi-DBZ saying that her son studies is better than saving thw world, heack women without the world gohon couldn't study

tb4000

I think a lot of it has to do with the voice actors. Kath Soucie, while a cool person, gives the boys she voices the most grating personas in existence. A lot of females that voice guys do that for some reason, which is ironic because they're usually fine as hell in real life and I would feel bad for dissing them. :p

JesseCuster

Figment of Your Imagination
Most of the shows with idiot father figures:
Cosmo (Fairly Oddparents)
Timmy's Dad (Fairly Oddparents)
Homer Simpson (Simpsons)

Also, the annoying main character that always waits until the end to solve everything when they could have at the beginning:
Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
Superman (Superman TAS/Justice League/Justice League Unlimited)

Sheer idiots and losers:
Chris Griffin (Family Guy)
Meg Griffin (Family Guy)

SS4goku

I would say Zatch bell because he's always up on Kiryo back and he never allow kiryo some along time espcially the girls.

tb4000

SS4goku said:
I would say Zatch bell because he's always up on Kiryo back and he never allow kiryo some along time espcially the girls.

He likes Kiryo. And when I say like, I mean LIKE. :eek: :p

Wanted

Toonmaster
Some, I just dislike, and others, I've been convinced to dislike...

Kim Possible, Kim Possible. I mean, I used to watch the show as if I enjoyed it, but whenever I watch now, the thoughts of one poster keep running around my mind: if Kim is so smart, why does she need Wade or Ron?

Cat and Dog, CatDog. They're both bumbling idiots.

All of those Pokemon creatures... What's stopping them from speaking unabridged English? I mean, if one can say "pika-pika-chu," then it's not out of the realm of possibility to say "thank you."

Numbuh 3, Codename: Kids Next Door. She's not smart... what can I say?

Jake Long, American Dragon. Too many "yo, dawg" statements and not enough intelligent banter.

The whole Rugrats cast... the show is too slow-paced to enjoy anymore.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How would you guys launch a kids tv channel in 2024?
I returned to Youtube for community posting purposes only.
I can't wait for the dubbed Bocchi the Rock!
Question: What is it about animation that always keeps you coming back for more even sometimes bad movies/shows?
What was your first instance of being hyped for something.

For me it was the Phineas and Ferb episode "Act your Age"

Featured Posts