C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "Goodbye, Morioh - The Heart of Gold" [6/8] (END OF PART 4)

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
The gang's all here.

Save for The runty guy and the plastic surgeon. R.I.P.

Sail on, silver bird.

Someone should really tell Hayato's mom her husband is dead.

Nobodyman

So Joseph's just gonna keep Invisibaby? Hmm, shame that didn't go anywhere.

At least Okuyasu's dad seems to have come to peace with being a gross blobby monster.

And that's that. Farewell Morioh and farewell Josuke Higashikata. What else can I say but Shine on you crazy, crazy, crazy, CRAZY Diamond.

Last edited:

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Got my first real stand power
Bought it at the five-and-dime
Punched stuff 'til my fingers bled
It was the summer of '99

Me and some guys from school
Joined together to defeat this guy
Rohan drew, Koichi got married
Shoulda known Okuyasu didn't die

Standin' on Hayato's porch
Kira told him he would last forever
When he held that nurse's hand
We knew that it was now or never
This'd be the last day of his life

Oh yeah
Back in the summer of '99...

MasterofRoku

So fun little fact, the invisible baby is named Shizuka Joestar and Suzie Q is rightfully peeved at Joseph bringing a child back with him. We never see her again after this.

Mr. Anime

And that Toonami Viewers, was the year 1999 in the quiet little town of Morioh. Here is a little farewell video to that crazy, noisy, bizarre town and it's residents:

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
On the subject of not seeing characters again, this is also the final appearance of Joseph Joestar. He doesn't appear in any of the later Parts, though Araki did mention once that Joseph is still alive by the time of Part 6, so he at least makes it to his 90's.

It is a fitting end for the character, when you consider we were introduced to him in a scene which involved him swiping a wallet. Then we last see him having his own wallet swiped by his son. Poetry, it rhymes.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Bizarre but fitting ending for Kira. Glad they got in some Ora Oras and gave Reimi the finishing move. Loved the irony that what dragged Kira away was the creepy hands.

Was surprised Joestar kept the invisible baby and they couldn't find the mother. Hmm, I wonder if the next series is a timeskip to when she's an adult and has since taken the Joestar name. Maybe she's the next "Jojo"? Or maybe Jotaro has a child? Hmm.

Weird they didn't mention anything about the bow and arrow, I lost track of it as well. Did it get destroyed when Kira's dad was? God, I hope it got destroyed. Curious if stands will continue to be prevalent in the next series or something new will be introduced.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
The word that got bleeped, for those asking, is "boner".
I can't believe they had the audacity to censor that legendary line.
The real hero finally makes his appearance: AMBULANCE-KUN, the cousin of one of the most infamous killers in all of anime
Ambulance-kun did their job well. Thankfully, we'll get to see their distant Italian cousin score not one, but TWO kills in the next part.
What's the matter? I thought you loved a good hand job.
I thought you liked hands, Kira. :evil:
Even Kira has standards.
...and Shigechi
You know, for someone whom I initially found very annoying, his death really did get a reaction out of me. Rest in peace, you little shit.
To make up for the brief censorship.
070.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.
DFC-licious!

Featured Posts