"Captain Marvel" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greenman

Well, I've stated before don't know too much of Captain Marvel. So I'm looking forward to this with no inhibitions. I can say, the space scenes felt cheesy for me. I still think FOX delayed Dark Phoenix for this.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
So the P.E.G.A.S.U.S. logo was spotted on the Quinjet Danvers and Fury take. So perhaps that's where Fury is assigned to at the time -- the Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. base that's evacuated in Avengers in the Mojave.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I mean, they prominently had a Blockbuster in there, so :p.
Well as someone who's old enough to remember going to movies in the 90s, I imagine there's something in store for those of us in that age range. Aside from pop culture references we'd prefer to forget. lol. I think Feige's on the record saying the 90s was his heyday so Captain Marvel has a special importance to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts