"Captain Marvel" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greenman

Well, I've stated before don't know too much of Captain Marvel. So I'm looking forward to this with no inhibitions. I can say, the space scenes felt cheesy for me. I still think FOX delayed Dark Phoenix for this.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
So the P.E.G.A.S.U.S. logo was spotted on the Quinjet Danvers and Fury take. So perhaps that's where Fury is assigned to at the time -- the Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. base that's evacuated in Avengers in the Mojave.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I mean, they prominently had a Blockbuster in there, so :p.
Well as someone who's old enough to remember going to movies in the 90s, I imagine there's something in store for those of us in that age range. Aside from pop culture references we'd prefer to forget. lol. I think Feige's on the record saying the 90s was his heyday so Captain Marvel has a special importance to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Please help find lost media of English dubs like DiC knights of the zodiac, 4kids Funky Cops, Gogoriki, Hasbro Idaten Jump
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I'll be having a nice family barbecue tomorrow to celebrate. Hope to hear from you soon.
Wonder why Nickelodeon still shows We Make Fun version 1 promo even though version 2 has been updated this year?
Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.

Featured Posts