Cartoon Network International News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMac

Rebranded
No old animated movies = FAIL. :sweat: So what's the latest new show over there?

There's no latest show here... but there's the premiere of the the last 7 episodes of the first season of chowder... and the premiere of cn original movies...

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
Just the classics! Also it has Dexter's Lab, Time Squad and the others...

CN still has Cow and Chicken and Courage...:p
Our CN has Courage too. And our Boomerang has PPG, Dexter's, Cow and Chicken, Mike, Lu and Og, Johnny Bravo...:sweat:. Nice to see your Boomerang has the classics, and basically the same type of schedule (albeit a few different shows).

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !

FlooterFlatter

One Sly Princess
Staff member
It looks like Cartoon Network Japan is adding "Jackson 5ive" to their lineup starting January 24.

Yes, the Rankin-Bass/Halas & Batchelor series that aired on Saturday Mornings in the seventies.

They're really going through the bottom of the barrel here.

BigMac

Rebranded
If anyone has any questions about the European Cartoon Network programming, just ask!!!

I know nobody does but... just in case! :p

J!!!

You're such a little kid~
If anyone has any questions about the European Cartoon Network programming, just ask!!!

I know nobody does but... just in case! :p
1 When is FlapJack coming to yours
2 When do they show new episodes
3 What type of bumps do you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts