General International TV Channels Thread

canyuksel97

Also, I Mentioned About Ege TV's Closure Back In May Of Same Year,
So, The 7 Year Wait And An 2 Year Wait (Renamed To World Türk In 2022) Is About To End.

After CNBC-e Was Relaunched Succesfully, This Time Ege TV Will Be Coming Back Beginning On September 1st.

Ege TV Will Be Owned By A New Company Called ''Karne Media Group''
And It Will Be Available On Satellite And Digital Platforms When They Launch.
This Channel Will Cover The Entirety Of İzmir, Aegean Region And Nationwide On Satellite (If Possible).
453080443_938875454917694_7902511220371266003_n (2).jpg

Last edited:

J10

There was a problem with the DOG on beIN SPORTS XTRA 1, however it got fixed.

At the beginning, the DOG doesn’t appear, and the normal DOG appears on the screen rather than the Olympic DOG, later the DOG is being duplicated until they decided to drop the normal one.
1722616799697.png

JulianRO

Two news regarding Digi.

First, they intend to launch a TV channel in Spain:

...and, they also announced the acquisition of Nowo Communications in Portugal:

Last edited:

Francisque

PBS America in the UK still going relatively strong, I believe?

But I wouldn't be surprised if another broadcaster would buy them, or just they would end up to shut down

Insidus

PBS KIDS use to have a ton of international feeds when it originally launched but most of their audience are adults with their kids reliant on the internet so not much familiarity. I was suspicious of its future in Africa after that Brand and Rights 360 deal and my hunch was right anyways PBS KIDS didn't have much on their plate outside of Arthur as seen with Nick and SpongeBob or Disney with Mickey Mouse.

Francisque

canyuksel97

After CNBC-e, Ege TV's Relaunch Now Started To Appear In Billboard Advertising At The Metro Stations In İzmir.
ege1.png

Also At Relaunch, Ege TV Will Be Available On Satellite, TV+, Kablo TV (For İzmir Area, Replacing ETV Manisa)
Tivibu, Digiturk And D-Smart Platforms. The Frequency Details Of Ege TV Is Not Announced At This Moment.
We'll Keep You Posted When They Announce Their Satellite Frequency.

J10

WBD considers selling TVN
First, this company were considering to sell or separate Max and the WB studios, however they changed their mind and scrapped it.

Now, TVN!

As I said before in the other thread, I’d like to see a big investor from Asia (from MENA like Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal’s Kingdom Inc. or Saudi’s State-owned PIF, and not forget to add to the list Saudi Aramco Company or Qatari Investment Authority) to takeover Zaslav’s stakes & not to forget to add some of Liberty Global’s CEO stake in the company, and end that debt and corrupt policies.

I don’t want to see another version of ChileVision takeover being repeated in TVN.

Last edited:

harry580

First, this company were considering to sell or separate Max and the WB studios, however they changed their mind and scrapped it.

Now, TVN!

As I said before in the other thread, I’d like to see a big investor from Asia (from MENA like Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal’s Kingdom Inc. or Saudi’s State-owned PIF, and not forget to add to the list Saudi Aramco Company or Qatari Investment Authority) to takeover Zaslav’s stakes & not to forget to add some of Liberty Global’s CEO stake in the company, and end that debt and corrupt policies.

I don’t want to see another version of ChileVision takeover being repeated in TVN.
I don't see some of the investors from asia taking over, its will cause outrage from the americans like how china got so much backlash for taking over legendary pictures, I rather have someone from Japan takeover like Toshiba (I mean, they used to own a stake in time warner until they sell it when time warner bought turner) or amazon (they already owned the post april 1986 mgm library)

Last edited:

TheBorkBork

A.K.A. TheBorkBork
UKTV's Eden might be going free to air soon [as well as rebranding to U&eden to match their other free to air channels].
Ofcom | TV Cable and Satellite
This specific license is a DTPS channel license, which if specifically for broadcasting on Digital Terrestrial Television [basically services like Freeview, Freesat, and Freely].

Francisque

UKTV's Eden might be going free to air soon [as well as rebranding to U&eden to match their other free to air channels].
Ofcom | TV Cable and Satellite
This specific license is a DTPS channel license, which if specifically for broadcasting on Digital Terrestrial Television [basically services like Freeview, Freesat, and Freely].
Something needs to be done

Eden broadcast only 1 show per day now, and completely non-nature!

Reactions: J10

J10

I don't see some of the investors from asia taking over, its will cause outrage from the americans like how china got so much backlash for taking over legendary pictures.
I’m NOT talking about Southeast Asia, China, nor Japan. These are unrelated to my post.

Didn’t you read what’s being mentioned in that post? So, could you please read it again? Because I put spoiler for this.

I chose investing authorities or companies from two countries. I didn’t say takeover the whole company, I mean the stakes of Zaslav and Liberty Global’s CEO. I want debts to be paid ASAP.

One or two of those MENA investors I mentioned would lead to the take over of the shareholders of one of the popular MENA stations, which is MBC, from their founder, Waleed Al-Ibrahim. In addition, letting Shahid get rebranded to Shahid Max (and have second premiering rights for HBO, beside the first premiering rights still being held by OSN).

OFF: BTW, didn’t Toshiba went bankrupted and quit the stock market there?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts