International Disney Networks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
What about Brazil? What title will they use? Here it's "Miraculous: As Aventuras de Ladybug", yet "Miraculous" is erroneously pronounced "Miráculos" in-show.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
DC CZ (and HU probably as well) posted on their YT new Gravity Falls shorts with two nice endboards:

0bLrqnp.jpg

uoD5Stk.jpg

And a localized intro!!!

6HpS1V5.jpg

Why can't this finally be on air on TV?! Stop teasing us, Disney! :(

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
DC PT is going to air Over the Hedge on Friday at 19:15 and on Saturday at 11:00. Oh, come on, I like that movie, but I'm not sure what's with DC PT's dependence on DreamWorks productions as of late...

Plus the promos advertise the Saturday morning showing whilst the banners promote the Friday night showing. Será que perderam as estribeiras?

JesuisJake

I heard people talking over on Digital Home about Bell Media turning Vrak into a mix between MTV/Much which would leave only 1 true youth channel in French Canada; La Chaine Disney. I mean, they do have Tèlétoon, but that's more aimed at a younger age. If that happens, I imagine a English or French company will launch a new channel. I imagine Corus will launch Nickelodeon but, who knows when that will happen since Corus just signed a new deal with Netflix to be the side support Nickelodeon stream company beside Shomi. It's also a possibility that DHX Media could launch a channel that is a combination of Family and Family CHRGD programming that could do fairly well in French Canada if they make good original programming just like the previous Vrak. Lastly, TVA or Ici Radio Canada could also launch a channel dedicated to it. TVA has the library to do it while Ici Radio Canada is fair more rich than it's English counterpart and could easily make original animated/live action programming for youth. However, probably Live Action since that is what Quebec is known for (and the classic Just for Laughs: Gags)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
DC PT is offering tickets to a select group of viewers to go to Madrid and watch the premiere of Tini on April 27th (in Spain, of course, in Portugal it will premiere on May 5th).

Speaking of Spain, DC ES has dropped Phineas and Ferb from their schedule.

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
Uh oh...

http://abc7.com/entertainment/disne...-on-suspicion-of-driving-drunk-in-la/1289679/

Meanwhile, I found yesterday that DC Korea is now airing the new season of Girl Meets World with Korean caption instead of dub! (That's what some viewers in Korea had watched the shows on DC Asia before it replaced by DC Korea in 2011 and they might think it's better.)

Finally, DC Korea put the back-to-back episodes of Wander Over Yonder on every Wednesday and Thursday at 6p but it didn't indicate whether the new episodes could air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Boyster is now airing during DC PT's overnight European compliance slots.

Hope that Ladybug will join the slots too, it's actually a good show.

Francisque

DC BG+RO (and I suppose HU+CZ, Poland, EMEA too) had very creative special "idents" (based on modifications of the normal ones) in order to promote GF Weirdmageddon, obviously inspired by the famous BBC testcard F

(let's notice how this diverges more from the typical scheme)

Maybe Disney XD UK had something similar too..

This is so "untypical" from Disney :D .. hopefully we'll have more things like that

Interestingg...

So I guess we can expect the new graphics to launch in May or June :)
To be fair similar "sizzle" additions have been seen already in the latest months on most of the operations; but it's good they're further improving the package :)

Last edited:

Francisque

I think hardly anyone will get these outside of the London controlled operations..

I can't see Disney XD IT having something like that either; they're too boring for that.. but prob. Disney XD UK (and maybe Poland, Greece, EMEA , if it'll be showing there too). yes, in its own form.. but I'm not informed about that at all, sadly

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
@Francisque: DC FL has yet to air the last 8 episodes of Gravity Falls. They want to air them on DXD NL first.
And no sign of Miraculous Ladybug either.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
@Francisque: DC FL has yet to air the last 8 episodes of Gravity Falls. They want to air them on DXD NL first.
Here in Portugal, they were just removed from DC PT's weekday schedule after repeating it quite a lot and without airing Weirdmageddon.

This makes me remind of Fish Hooks, we have never seen the third season yet.

dclover

On Serbian Happy TV there is Disney block (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse nad Sofia the First) and this is new opener

so. it seems that is up-dated version of old branding

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
On Serbian Happy TV there is Disney block (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse nad Sofia the First) and this is new opener

so. it seems that is up-dated version of old branding
If Disney Kids was still around on SIC, they could definetly use it (just by replacing "CLUB" with "KIDS").

dclover

now it's much better. its the same branding direction as Disney Channel.

RTL in Croatia has old block branding, I guess, I didnt watch it in past time. they only needs to change "club" to "klub", one letter

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
RTL in Croatia has old block branding, I guess, I didnt watch it in past time. they only needs to change "club" to "klub", one letter
SIC used the same graphics between 2008 and 2011, at least they changed the look a couple more times before the block ended.

alonsosaca98

Animation Variation
Something weird just ocurred.
Disney Channel Latin America just premiered Weirdmaggedon 2, but the problem is that it hasn't even premiered "Dipper and Mabel vs. the Future" or "Weirdmaggedon 1"! It's known that both episodes have already been dubbed since the first one was leaked and published in the famous GF website "Gravity Falls Town" (which publishes English, and subbed/dubbed episodes of the series) and the last one is known that it has been dubbed (because of a leaked clip in Spanish from Disney XD US).

Talking about other things, I just turned my TV adapter (that I use to record TV footage directly to my computer) and turned to Disney Channel. It was airing "The Next Step", but the Disney Channel DOG was on the right side of the screen.

And, if you're interested, I've accidentally recorded 1:42h worth of Disney XD Latin America footage, so I made a 10-min continuity on my new channel.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
According to information from Gato TV, Trecevisión in Guatemala is airing Teamo Supremo, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Kim Possible on weekdays, and Little Einsteins, Jonas, JESSIE, Wizards of Waverly Place and Good Luck, Charlie! on weekends in general. On Sundays they also show Doc McStuffins and Fish Hooks.

The cartoons usually air in the mornings and the live-action shows in the afternoons. Nice to see that there is one television station in the entire world that is still showing Teamo Supremo (RPC in Panama recently aired it).

EDIT: They also have Mighty Ducks on the schedule.

Francisque

I can't believe Disney XD LA to this day is still messing up with the older look a lot :D

BTW DC IT airs The Next Step with the DOG in the bottom right too.. I guess having that in the bottom left means covering important info? That's very odd..

The Italian DC DOG is hideously big too.. they don't need to have it as big anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts