"MeTV Toons" Network Launching on June 25th

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The channel just launched. At the end of the prelaunch loop they played this bumper here:
1719309831069.png

Moe

MeTV Toons haven't went on live on Frndly yet, so it could take minutes to hours to be live and added to guide.

Also, I saw on home menu but they brought "Page Not Found" error with 404.
Screenshot 2024-06-25 050856.png

J'onn J'onzz

Best Male Member '08

The MeTV toons website says they anticipate launches today for Frndly and Philo. Also there will be two channels available for Phoenix, KMOH 6.5 (6 is Kingman MeTV relay) and KEJR 40.2.

There is also a page up for rescanning tips. This channel will get people using antenna who may not have heard one in years or ever. So having a tutorial like this is smart.

Mandouga

While there are breaks, it looks like there are no commercials, but let's not assume anything just yet….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Informative
Reactions: Moe

aegisrawks

While there are breaks, it looks like there are no commercials, but let's not assume anything just yet….

I know its basically 2 different regions, but Adult Swim Lat Am also started out with NO ads whatsover.

MTAF1976

Jerry Beck himself confirmed there will be advertisements on the channel so it's just temporary

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
It looks like I won't be able to watch this channel right away after all. I went through literally our entire channel lineup but couldn't find it. Not that I was really expecting to, it wasn't mentioned in our latest billing statement (which just went out a couple days ago), but I was hoping maybe it would be there anyway. Xfinity picking it up would be the only way I'd be able to watch it (well, that or subscribe to Frndly or Philo, but I'm not sure I want to just to get one channel), so I guess I'm out of luck for now.

Mandouga

Jerry Beck himself confirmed there will be advertisements on the channel so it's just temporary
I don't mean any disrespect (to you, or him), but when and where exactly did he say this? I'm just asking.

EDIT: Never mind. They played a LifeLock commercial just now.

EDIT 2: I'm not sure about their weekday showing of The Smurfs. It appears as a one hour series (which, ironically was how it was first shown when it originally premiered back in 1981) with three stories, all listed as having two parts, and then a random classic short that has nothing to do with The Smurfs.

I THINK they're also showing the full series, but the only other time they're showing it is Sunday at 5:00 PM Eastern, and for The Smurfs, one showing a week simply isn't going to cut it...

Last edited:

J'onn J'onzz

Best Male Member '08
When I tried scanning this morning hoping to get one of the Phoenix MeTV affiliates, I didn’t have any luck. Eventually after five scans, channel 6 and its sub channels were Tucson PBS and channel 40 was Tucson Telemundo. It seems I get a better signal from Tucson than Phoenix on certain numbers. Just now I tried another scan hoping to pick up another Arizona affiliate of MeTV Toons, but 23 doesn’t come in, nor do 4 or 28. Antenna can a tricky way to get channels if you aren’t in the perfect location.

aegisrawks

I don't mean any disrespect (to you, or him), but when and where exactly did he say this? I'm just asking.

No better proof than in your face proof. I am not mocking, just that it is the best possible evidence.

Mandouga

As I told Moe, I had realized what (I think) is going on. After they show those two shows, they're going to "rotate" to other related shows. I also imagine that they might do this with other shows as well.

aegisrawks

It's so shocking. Normally messing with the schedule like this would be cause for alarm but here its obvious Me TV Toons CARES and wants their lineup to be fresh, you never watch the same how once when you tune in.

Moe

The Smurfs is nice in HD remaster.

Frndly and Philo are only two if you want HD feed.

I saw adult ads like university education, brand name prescription (Voquezna - heartburn med), Driveway, CarShield and others.

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
This is just the beginning of something special. I can't wait for what the network has to offer

Mejo

Jukebox Bird
It looks like I won't be able to watch this channel right away after all. I went through literally our entire channel lineup but couldn't find it. Not that I was really expecting to, it wasn't mentioned in our latest billing statement (which just went out a couple days ago), but I was hoping maybe it would be there anyway. Xfinity picking it up would be the only way I'd be able to watch it (well, that or subscribe to Frndly or Philo, but I'm not sure I want to just to get one channel), so I guess I'm out of luck for now.
Phooey, same here. I also checked my channel’s lineup but I couldn’t find any station that had it (granted my channel service is more of a homebrew than a national one but still).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts