One-shot Characters You Wish You Saw More Of

Dr.Pepper

Staff member
What are some characters that were in one episode that you wish they became reoccurring characters?
  • Bella from Clarence. She was a girl that Clarence met after calling her number as a prank. They formed a genuine friendship and it’s implied she is hard at making friends. She doesn’t go to the same school as Clarence, so it’s obvious why she can’t be a main character, but I still wish she hung out with him in some other episodes.
  • Lasso Lass from Kids Next Door. She was a character of the day in an early episode as a middle aged adult who was still part of a “kids vs adults” group. I guess you can argue it was kind of “early installment weirdness” (like the episode was written before it was decided KND was a global organization) but still it would have been cool to see an adult ally.
  • Lala Vava from Dexter’s Laboratory. She was Mandark’s sister who appeared in exactly one episode. I’ve heard that her introduction episode was supposed to be a non-canon parody, but I still think it would have been interesting to give Dee Dee a rival.

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
[*]Bella from Clarence. She was a girl that Clarence met after calling her number as a prank. They formed a genuine friendship and it’s implied she is hard at making friends. She doesn’t go to the same school as Clarence, so it’s obvious why she can’t be a main character, but I still wish she hung out with him in some other episodes.

That was such an adorable episode. My favorite episodes always managed to really hit me in the nostalgic part of my brain.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!

Featured Posts