Toonzone/Anime Superhero 2022 Battle of the Brackets- Action Conference Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll go with Guardians of the Galaxy. While I haven't seen much of either series, I think I've seen a few more episodes of this one. It had some funny moments and some good action.

I've seen maybe just one episode of Rebels and it was pretty good, but it didn't do a lot for me either.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Hey guys, hope you don't mind if I wrap things up a little early. But anyway, we have a winner, and once again, Star Wars loses to comic book characters.

Guardians of the Galaxy moves onto the next round! The next match will begin shortly.

kirbygame

ah yes, a match-up where both shows recieved wasted potential no thanks to both network’s stupid decisions (unable to explore more on Book One and not happening Red Action spin-off series).

but despite that, i still enjoyed these two but i love OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes more.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I'm going with OK KO. The Legend Of Korra is good, but the flaws are more pronounced than OK KO, which didn't have as much.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
OK K.O. is my vote because it's the more fun of the two, even if it ain't as good looking, compared to its competition. Still, OK K.O. all the way!

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll go with OK KO! Let's Be Heroes. It was a fun series with some good humor, creative visuals and some pretty fun characters.

The Legend of Korra is good and I enjoyed most of it, but its flaws can make it more frustrating at points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts