Toonzone's "Battle of the Brackets" Sweet Sixteen Voting Thread (Spidey conference)

Sunnydee

I like both shows, but I love Spectacular Spider-man way more. It's an easy choice for me. It's great all around and, as a bonus, it has one of my favorite theme songs of all time, if not my favorite!

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The voting has ended for Match #3!

The Winner:

Spectacular Spider-Man!!

Onward, to the next match!

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
And now, the final match of the Sweet Sixteen (in the Spidey conference):

The Maxx!!

[video=youtube;N61dlbDfnSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N61dlbDfnSo[/video]

Versus:

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter

[video=youtube;szKZ0keja-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=szKZ0keja-g[/video]

Who do you vote to win?!?

Nightwing26

I vote for Avatar: The Last Airbender, just because I loved this show and I kinda never watched The Maxx...

Neo Yi

Joustus!
Staff member
Reporter
Avatar. Great show all around, but I would have chosen it by default regardless since I never saw The Maxx.

Ed Liu

Frog of Thunder
Staff member
Reporter
All-in for Avatar the Last Airbender. Sorry, Maxx...liked ya but not anywhere near as much as Avatar.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'm going to vote for Avatar: The Last Airbender as well. It was a terrific show with fleshed out characters, engaging storylines, was great at its world building, solid action and easily one of the best cartoon series in recent years.

I've never seen The Maxx anyway, so Avatar wins by default here. The Maxx does have an interesting premise based on its opening, but it isn't nearly enough to make me vote against something like Avatar: The Last Airbender in this case.

GWOtaku

Staff member
Reporter
Avatar is just as different from most as Maxx, and I daresay much better made and generally appealing as well. It's Avatar for me, no contest.

r0derix

Avatar: The Last Airbender. Gonna be a hell of a matchup when it goes up against Spectacular Spider-man.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts