"Transformers: The Last Knight" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

JoeMabbon

Robot Clone
Can we get another G.I. Joe & Jem movie before Bay's Transformers can't take no more from him when comes to Transfomers.

The last Joe and Jem movies actually led me to appreciate these movies more. Especially Age of Extinction.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
I've been waiting for Hot Rod for a loooong time, so I'm kinda excited. The design isn't that good, though.

JoeMabbon

Robot Clone
It feels weird saying this, but I'm more excited about seeing Rodimus/Hot Rod in the Combiner Wars cartoon.

As for the design, where's the flames? Is he afraid of copying Optimus's look?

Frontier

Staff member
Yeah but I didn't think Bay could out do himself with this one.:D
He always finds a way to surprise us :p.

EDIT 08/08: Hound's new look:
hound-193979.jpg

EDIT 08/10: Barricade:

CpdbLSfW8AYLfrK.jpg:small

JoeMabbon

Robot Clone
So is Hound the team medic now? That's different. Guess someone had to take over for Ratchet...

Barricade looks pretty good, but still not as good as the Transformers Universe design:

maxresdefault.jpg

Why does every side project made in the style of the movies (Prime, Universe, High Moon, etc.) look so much better than the movies?

Frontier

Staff member
So is Hound the team medic now? That's different. Guess someone had to take over for Ratchet...
I guess it shows that the Autobots are still in dire straits if Hound is the one they promote to team medic :confused:.

Granted, movie!Ratchet didn't have that good a track record, so I guess Hound doesn't have a lot to live up to :sweat:.

Barricade looks pretty good, but still not as good as the Transformers Universe design:

maxresdefault.jpg

Why does every side project made in the style of the movies (Prime, Universe, High Moon, etc.) look so much better than the movies?
Probably because the movies are more concerned with being "realistic" and "overly-detailed" over good, appealing, design aesthetic :shrug:?

That is a pretty sweet design though :cool:.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Yup, I've already read a few tweets making the Ultron comparison. I think the design is an overall improvement from the past design, but yeah, now I can't unsee it. :p

Frontier

Staff member
Well, he looks a lot better then the initial poster implied :sweat:.

It's a pretty big design change from Galvatron in the last movie, and it's more humanoid then his original movie design. Kinda interesting that he's got a sword + arm cannon combo to match Prime's sword + shield. He even has his own mouthplate now :cool:.

I wonder, since they're going back to Megatron, if they'll get Weaving back to voice him or if it'll still be Frank Welker? Or maybe they'll get James Spader :p?

EDIT 09/05: Stanley Tucci will be reprising his role as Joshua Joyce for The Last Knight.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts