What Marvel Cartoon do you want to see?

Which Marvel Super-hero do you most want to see in their own show?

• The Avengers

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Captain America

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Thor

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Namor the Sub-Mariner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punisher

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DawnWarrior

Which of Marvel's leading super-heroes who hasn't starred in their own cartoon would you most like to see on TV?

thundarr82

What Marvel Cartoon do you want to see

Avengers Assemble, but with a caveat. My prefered team are as follows.

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Ms Marvel
Yellowjacket
Wasp
Ant Man(Scott Lang)
Hawkeye

Guest appearances include
Henry Gyrich
Hulk
Nick Fury
Jarvis the butler
Wonder Man
Scarlett Witch
Vision

Villains
Ultron
The Wrecking Crew
Loki
Zodiac
Kang
The Masters Of Evil
Taskmaster

Homebase
Tony Stark's 5th ave mansion in New York City

I would also like to see The Avengers be set in the 80's complete with The Wasp as a fashion designer, making her own costume seemingly each week.

joltman

Really, Cap, Thor and Namor did star in their own animated series, with each of them (along with Iron Man and Hulk) getting 13 episodes each on Marvel Superheroes.

thundarr82

Ok Cap, Thor, Namor, Hulk, and Iron Man had their featured roles in an animated series 42 years ago. With the exception of Iron Man and The Hulk, the other 3 have just guest starred since. I think The Avengers done right would be a fantastic way to include all the aformentioned characters.

Spider-Man

I'd rather see Daredevil given a shot since we've already had two Ultimate Avengers movies. That is one cartoon I'd really like to see.

Miyamoto Musashi

Law Enforcer
I welcome DareDevil & Thor, and Steve Rogers is more worthy of having his own animated series than Tony Stark.

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
I want a Captain America show but an Avengers series might work better. I wouldn't mind an Avengers show with emphasis on Cap, a la Wolverine & The X-Men

Maybe they could name it Captain America and the Avengers, like the old video game

I wish they would make a Cap solo DTv someday, dealing with him outside of the team aspect

DawnWarrior

Wow, I am AMAZED that Daredevil is so popular, more popular than Cap even. Silly me. My vote goes to Avengers; I've been working on ideas for an Avengers cartoon for a while now.

First Season Roster:
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Giant-Man
Wasp
Hawkeye
Falcon
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Tigra

With guest appearances by:
Hulk
Namor the Submariner
Nick Fury
Rick Jones
Black Panther
Wonder Man

ShadowDemon

My vote, as I indicated in another thread, would be for more Ultimate Avengers DTVs, a New Warriors (first team) and Thunderbolts (again first team).

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
Nothing disappoints me more when the Captain America cartoon in development in the late 90's was destroyed. That along with the second season of Silver Surfer after it was renewed.

When Marvel finally came back to cartoons it was with the God awful Spider-man: Unlimited and Avengers cartoons which were absolutely disgusting. I couldn't believe how terrible they were.

Hypestyle

Punisher produced for cable/Adult Swim or straight to dvd would be good, get Garth Ennis, Christopher Priest to write stories.. use the art style of Tim Bradstreet...

ozymandias

Nothing disappoints me more when the Captain America cartoon in development in the late 90's was destroyed. That along with the second season of Silver Surfer after it was renewed.

When Marvel finally came back to cartoons it was with the God awful Spider-man: Unlimited and Avengers cartoons which were absolutely disgusting. I couldn't believe how terrible they were.

i agree about caps show and don't remember silver surfer very well but I have this to say while im pretty sure avengers sucked (don't remember ever seeing it) I actually liked spiderman unlimited it had a unique premise and neat character designs and spidey actually cracking jokes unlike the previous series

Danzigg

Yeah I remeber hearing about the Captain America Cartoon, big shame that, was there any promo artwork online i'm sure there was. An Avengers cartoon could work well but unlikely due to the Iron Man cartoon, maybe another Ultimates DTV movie? I would have loved to have seen a 2nd season of Silver Surfer this show was robbed! I just hope the new Wolverine & Iron Man cartoon will be better than the latest FF cartoon (not that it was bad)

ikey2

As for me there is a few marvel propperties i would like to see get the ole animated series. Its just my ideas off the top of my head,.

The New Mutants - i mean who would not like to see more wolfsbane
Generation X - To bad the live action movie didnt work out. HOwever a animated version i think would acttuly work well.
Excalilbur
Cable -Some might not think a series could work with him but it could work season one in his own time before comeing to the past which ends season one, season 2 kicks off in and around the x-men the series. season 3 with deadpool.
The punshier - made on hbo or showtime in the ideas of spawn cartoon

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts