What Marvel Cartoon do you want to see?

Which Marvel Super-hero do you most want to see in their own show?

• The Avengers

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Captain America

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Thor

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Namor the Sub-Mariner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punisher

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kenny E. McCall

We fight like cats!
I do agree with all of you that the Avengers need to have a new animated series pronto. I never liked the Saban series, and the Ultimate movies were a hoot, but the time is right for a fresh new series set in the 616 universe, most preferably before the events of Civil War and Secret Invasion.

Hypestyle

I do agree with all of you that the Avengers need to have a new animated series pronto. I never liked the Saban series, and the Ultimate movies were a hoot, but the time is right for a fresh new series set in the 616 universe, most preferably before the events of Civil War and Secret Invasion.

well, who knows maybe by the time a live-action movie is underway, marvel may pitch a new Avengers series.. hopefully getting a 100-episode commitment from a network.. or just doing it themselves..

desi

Daredevil. I see potential. We need a slick and edgy DD series. It would be a dream come true if Mainframe does it in MTV's SM style. Even better if they air it on Adult Swim.

Goldstar!

All right-y!
Daredevil. I see potential. We need a slick and edgy DD series. It would be a dream come true if Mainframe does it in MTV's SM style. Even better if they air it on Adult Swim.

After the failure of the Daredevil live action movie, I don't see anyone rushing to make an animated DD series. And [adult swim] will never have a comic book superhero show on it's lineup. Ever.

Silverstar

Kooky Spooky
so why not? are they just silly like that? :p

Pretty much, yeah. :anime: Superhero cartoons are still for the most part considered entertainment for kids, so [as] isn't planning to touch the genre anytime soon, unless said show is a parody, like Minoriteam.

Jordacar

Pretty much, yeah. :anime: Superhero cartoons are still for the most part considered entertainment for kids, so [as] isn't planning to touch the genre anytime soon, unless said show is a parody, like Minoriteam.
Hmmmm... all true, I'm sure. But I remember a time not too long ago when Adult Swim didn't even exist, and when it came about, it was an entirely new trailblazing idea.
Maybe a mature superhero series (non-HBO of course) such as Daredevil would be a perfect fit for Adult Swim...

batsy2

i would persoanlly like to see a Ultimate Spider-Man series i think the comics rock and i wish they could adapt that in an animated format spectacular spiderman does not count i love that show alot also

DawnWarrior

i would persoanlly like to see a Ultimate Spider-Man series i think the comics rock and i wish they could adapt that in an animated format spectacular spiderman does not count i love that show alot also
At some point I thought about what I would do for a new Spider-Man series (animated or live action), and I decided I would just adapt Ultimate Spider-Man. That was the end of the discussion. But Spectacular Spider-Man is quite good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miyamoto Musashi

Law Enforcer
Spectacular animated has some BG's from Ultimate Spider-Man:
1. Banana Cakes
2. May Parker not that old
3. Eddie Brock (except he's friendlier and less of a jerk than in Ultimate comics)

I imagened the making of an Ultimate Spider-Man movie

DawnWarrior

Spectacular animated has some BG's from Ultimate Spider-Man:
1. Banana Cakes
2. May Parker not that old
3. Eddie Brock (except he's friendlier and less of a jerk than in Ultimate comics)

I imagened the making of an Ultimate Spider-Man movie
And Kong. Don't forget Kong.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts