Cartoon characters you feel sorry for.....

ChuckRoast

Survivng After the Battle
Yamcha from DB (during the red Ribbon Saga)

BULMA IS SUCH A RICH SPOILED BRAT! :mad:

Edd and Ed- They don't deserve most of the beating they get since it's mostly Eddy's fault

Cat from Catdog -This goes for all cats in cartoons. Why are they treated like crap!

Mister Intensity

Scrappy-Doo

No other character has received so much unjustified vilification. Yeah, he was annoying in the beginning but he mellowed out as the show went on. He doesn't deserve the venom that is often directed at his direction.

Mister Intensity

Mackenzie Rainelle

Anime Psychoanalyst
Shinji Ikari. All those people who hate him because he's a "wuss", I'd like to see them go through all the crap he's had to deal with and come out any better.

Buttons. I wanna hug that dog, I really do. He's gotten way too many raw deals.

Sylvester. I really hate Tweety, 'cause all the poor cat's trying to do is fill his empty stomach and Tweety drops anvils on his head. And if that stupid old woman would bother to feed him once and awhile instead of clocking him whenever he tries to feed himself, maybe he wouldn't be chasing that damn bird so much.

JTurner954

Paradigm City, USA
Ok, how about these characters:

Chicken-Boo: Tries to gain acceptance and fails every time.

Mr. Skullface (including "Good Idea,Bad Idea"): Kind of like .....

Casper The Friendly Ghost: People are afraid of him just because of how he looks. Sad.

The Mime: Also similar to Kenny.

pabcool

drink. more. smoothie.
A Few Added Ones, Plus The Originals.

Buttons From Animaniacs.
Tom From Tom & Jerry.
Kenny From South Park.
A LOT Of Anime Characters.
Almost Every Jhonen Character Ever.
Chicken Boo From Animaniacs.
Trix Rabbit.
Daria Morgendorfer. (Why Hasn't Anyone Mencioned This One Before)
Wile E. Coyote. (It's Just So Sad, The Fact That His Dream Is Futile)

Eugene From Hey Arnold! And Chihiro From Spirited Away I Don't Really Feel Sorry For, But They've Dealt With A Lot.

Glenn Leider

Morphing Puffs
The Amoeba Boys. They haven't been the same since the visitied the sun while attached to the Whoop@#! Girls.

Wile E. Coyote. First vs. Bugs Bunny (Operation: Rabbit), then vs. Sam the Sheepdog. As for the Road-Runner, I especially pity Wile E. when the bird scares the ---- out of him with that sneaky "beep beep"!

Jessie and James (Pokemon), especially after a round with Pikachu. And, while we're on the subject of "toast" -

The Grump (Here Comes the Grump). Never should've chosen as a sidekick a dragon with an allergy. My favorite line was when Grump quoted Popeye's "Well blow me down" and the dragon *happily* complied!

Sharklady

The Brain, who just wants to make the world a better place, after all.

Charlie Brown. 'Nuff said.

Mojo Jojo- his intentions may be bad, but he's obviously suffering from the effects of social deprivation.

Rainbow the Clown, from the PPG ep 'Mime For A Change.' Every Powerpuff fan seems to agree he got a raw deal- it's not like the poor guy asked to have that bleach dumped on him.
In fact, two very talented fans went so far as to right that wrong in an online comicbook:

http://www.pokeyoaksfanfic.com/ClowningGlory/

BTW: It's also a B:TAS crossover, featuring the Joker and Harley in prominent roles.

J.C.

Citizen of Cobra-La
Originally posted by Sharklady
Rainbow the Clown, from the PPG ep 'Mime For A Change.' Every Powerpuff fan seems to agree he got a raw deal- it's not like the poor guy asked to have that bleach dumped on him.

Can't believe I forgot that one. To this day I can't sit through the ending of "Mime For A Change" because of how bad I felt for Rainbow. He even ran up to the girls and thanked them for curing him, only to end up getting the tar kicked out of him before being thrown in jail as the narrator mocked the poor clown.

mbaker

Here's who I feel sorry for:

Batman: for losing A family, and being unable to find love

Ren: For putting up with Stimpy

Dexter: For putting up with Dee Dee

Charlie Brown: 'Nuff said

Ron Stoppable: He never gets A lucky break

Martian Manhunter: He lost his entire planet, family, and friends.

Rogue: She'll never know what it's like to touch A man.

Shinji Ikari: for all that he goes through at NERV

Johnny Bravo: He tries so hard, but he can never get the girl.

Wonder Woman: For being exiled from Themiscera

Tim Drake: Because Joker scared him for life

Buttons: For going out of his way to save Mindy

Squidward: For putting up with Spongebob & Patrick

Larry 300: For putting up with Tuddrussel

Donald Duck: He's an everyman in feathers, and A sailor suite

Spider-Man: For all the struggles he goes through.

Samurai Jack: He continues on his quest to defeat Aku, and return home

Galaxia

My Favorite Ed
Originally posted by dacp3
Definitely. Man, that show needs to be fully released on DVD so I can see it again.

Absolutely. Especially during the Christmas special. I always cry during the last 10 minutes or so ;_;

Seafaring

scoooting....
Sylvester, I remember when I was little I felt like crying for this feline. Honestly whats so great about Tweety? Nothing. You can relate easier to Sylvester.

Hotohori, such a lovable guy.

All three of the EVA pilots.

Kenshin(OAV)- I felt incredibly bad for him, especially after the last episode, which I think I cried practically the whole way through.

Glenn Leider

Morphing Puffs
Originally posted by Sharklady
Mojo Jojo- his intentions may be bad, but he's obviously suffering from the effects of social deprivation.

In fact, two very talented fans went so far as to right that wrong in an online comicbook:

http://www.pokeyoaksfanfic.com/ClowningGlory/

BTW: It's also a B:TAS crossover, featuring the Joker and Harley in prominent roles.
Great comic book adaptation. I pity them too, but both brought problems upon themselves - Mojo for pushing the Professor into introducing Chemical X, and Rainbow for running out into the street in front of a truck full of bleach. Besides, despite the comic book, Rainbow *did* get paroled - his positive appearance in the Girls' 'Birthday Bash' ("Are you kidding? That was the greatest birthday party ever!")
*followed* the tragedy of 'Mime For A Change.'

SpotLane

Teacher's Pet Fangirl
The Clown from PPG he did not deserve to get beat up and thrown in jail.

Ren Hoek- He's stuck with a idiot and is doomed to stay that way

Dib- Especially at the end of the Parents Night episode

Spot Helperman- His owner Leonard is too busy whinning about his problems to realize what a good friend his dog is and none of the other animals even try to understand him

Helga- From the episode where it showed her past. It was so sad

MDawg

Nerfariously planning
Originally posted by SpikeJet143
I forgot someone, again

Pedro (from "Excel Saga") - poor, poor guy......
Yeah Pedro is definately one of the saddest characters ever
getting killed and the pretty much raped by the Great Cosmic Presence and then finding out that his sexy wife married his friend, and he can never be happy

Menchi from Excel Saga is very sad too. I teared up on a couple of episodes on Vol 2 of the DVD when it looked like he would be happy, but then he ends back up with Excel.

Shinji Ikaru is also a sad case. His mother killed, his father an *******, he's forced to pilot a giant mecha that he only does to get some sort of approval from his father, but is shunned by him for a
clone of his mother, and his father's desire to bring about the end of the world so he can be with the real her again

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Fone to this day vouches for this place and I’ll never understand why. I didn’t ask for him to speak on my behalf, but he did, and that was the true nail in the coffin for his account here.

He stuck his neck out for practically everyone here and the boards want you to pretend he never existed.
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.
Somebody please give me a show that I won't ever regret watching.
Samurai Champloo, $5 on Apple TV. I know the series is 20 years old which is, like, 100 years in anime world, but definitely worth the buy!

Featured Posts