Cartoon Network International News Thread 11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisque

Yeah true, in the days and even months leading up to Christmas, many channels in Europe show more adverts intended for children (by using mostly the 12 minutes maximum allotment per hour), especially in Scandinavia this is noticeable, where the slots for 22-minutes shows become 30 mins long, especially on Disney and CN/Boomerang (where shows also get an internal ad break)

UK and Ireland normally show a mixture of "adult" and children intended adverts all year long (the same 12 minutes allotment all year long), but in Autumn, they cater children more, logically.

I'm afraid there's been a ban or restriction, but I can't find anything in Swedish/Norwegian/Danish!
Moreover, these channels theoretically should have less restrictions, but not having a local license.. so, I don't really know.

CN and Boomerang not having adverts at all is PRETTY strange, as a reaction to streaming channels get more adverts, not less!

Unless something doesn't change, we might declare CN and Boomerang Nordics have become ad-free, which is rather weird during these times.

One of the very few completely ad-free feeds, like the ones intended for MENA,.

Meanwhile, CN Italy and Boomerang Italy haven't got Christmas DOGs (yet, maybe).

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

Meanwhile, CN Italy and Boomerang Italy haven't got Christmas DOGs (yet, maybe).
Same thing on CN Nordic. They haven't been using one since 2018. One of the reasons might that there's no cold winters properly and hardly any snow that will last for long anymore these days, specifically in the South and West areas of Nordic countries. Then again, I'm not completely sure why they haven't used the Christmas DOGs in recent years. UK also has been like this, no snowy logo since 2019, I believe.

sorin96

CN Gold Collection block on Warner TV Romania (weekends 06:40-09:55)
January 1st-2nd 2022 schedule

06:40-Cow & Chicken
07:35-Dexter's Lab
08:00-Johnny Bravo
08:20-Cow and Chicken
09:15-Dexter's Lab
09:35-Johnny Bravo

Will show 2 times the same episode from those shows.
The website that I found the schedule doesn't show what will be between Cow & Chicken and Dexter's Lab.
Also Idk why,but Johnny Bravo will start from S2.

Last edited:

thetellyweb

TellyToon
CN Gold Collection block on Warner TV Romania (weekends 06:40-09:55)
January 1st-2nd 2022 schedule

06:40-Cow & Chicken
07:35-Dexter's Lab
08:00-Johnny Bravo
08:20-Cow and Chicken
09:15-Dexter's Lab
09:35-Johnny Bravo

Will show 2 times the same episode from those shows.
The website that I found the schedule doesn't show what will be between Cow & Chicken and Dexter's Lab.
Also Idk why,but Johnny Bravo will start from S2.
Could be dubbing or rights issues?

There was a post about this. https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxNKCoa88E9J_wu6lTXK4x1x8ACpjPwYqF

The block will also be including Billy & Mandy and Courage.

sorin96

J10

Umm... I already posted this video earlier.
Yes, you did, as I saw the time of your posting. That’s his mistake, as he didn’t notice your post time on the day you posted it. He should be careful before posting.

Last edited:

NippyToadster

New in January on CN Poland:
-CN premiere of Looney Tunes Cartoons from 17 of January,new episodes at 16:15 CET at weekdays.
- "Your Winter Fun with Gumball, also from Jan 17,from 7:20 CET to 10:45 CET

Marty123

Another Malaysian-made cartoon =) Looks like CN Asia will be the new sanctuary of Malaysian/Southeast Asian cartoons (on regional pay TV) after the closure of DC Asia.

#SorryOOT
Sigh, Why Nickelodeon asia not doing try something bring for original content southeast asia country than cn now change executive to aimed asia original content. i think this is why cartoon network to famous now than nickelodeon right now.

long ago in 2020, nick asia doing wrong bring "donghua" (forgot the name) aired in tv channel,only survive 2 weeks and they put Sharkdog on netflix than nick self. i hope nickelodeonn focused rise tmnt season 2 in asia again.

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
#SorryOOT
Sigh, Why Nickelodeon asia not doing try something bring for original content southeast asia country than cn now change executive to aimed asia original content. i think this is why cartoon network to famous now than nickelodeon right now.

long ago in 2020, nick asia doing wrong bring "donghua" (forgot the name) aired in tv channel,only survive 2 weeks and they put Sharkdog on netflix than nick self. i hope nickelodeonn focused rise tmnt season 2 in asia again.
That "donghua" show is Deer Squad

Marty123

That "donghua" show is Deer Squad
not deer squad, the show called The legend of dayu and aired in nick asia june 2020 ago. why they bring this?

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
not deer squad, the show called The legend of dayu and aired in nick asia june 2020 ago. why they bring this?

I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts