Cartoon Network International News Thread 11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Nelis

Hello, any news about Redraw Your World coming to CEE or Poland?
All feeds will get it. I think they are forcing international feeds to rebrand. The look will start to roll-out surprisingly fast. Asia for example gets it tomorrow.

France will probably also get the new look this month since they are usually fast enough to rebrand.

CN UK could rebrand during Half-Term in February, perhaps?

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Starting next Monday at 08:00, there is a new block on CN NL called Giechelen (Dutch for giggling) with Looney Tunes Cartoons, New Looney Tunes, The Tom & Jerry Show, Grizzy and the Lemmings, Taffy and Be Cool Scooby-Doo. The block has a localized logo. It's the premiere of Grizzy and the Lemmings on CN NL.

It really feels like they are closing down Boomerang, but that doesn't make sense because it just launched in Bulgarian. (unless it will rebrand as Cartoonito)

BlooMac

Love seeing how they altered the graphics for CN Taiwan! Glad to see the feeds getting a rebrand this fast and finally something different from the "CHECK it" packagings.

It's a pretty good look, although it can be a bit repetitive with less assets and bumpers like CHECK it 3.0. But at least it's more neutral and wouldn't get outdated fast with some shows ending and new ones coming, this was Dimensional's main issue. (Although the look is already outdated, thanks to the... *sigh* new CN Studios logo.)

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
This is going rather quick. Good :)

Rebranded feeds:
US
Japan
Asia
Australia
Taiwan

Remaining:
Canada
UK
France
Italy
Germany
Nordic
Nederlands
Poland
CEE
RSEE
Portugal
Spain
Latin America
Mexico
Brazil
Arabic
MENA
India
Pakistan
Philippines
Korea

I think that Korea, Latin America, Mexico, Brazil could rebrand sometime this month. France and Italy next month. Some time after that Spain, Portugal and Nederlands. March in Nordic, UK and Canada. April in Germany, RSEE and Arabic/MENA. May in Poland and CEE. June in India, Pakistan and Philippines.

That is my realistic expectation, though it might be off. We shall see.

Anyhow, I think that CEE/RSEE/Nordic will have Next bumpers similar to Taiwan, just instead of the first text it will be some arrow and then the show logo. Or maybe a clip instead. Next instead of arrows if we're lucky.

I agree though that the new Studios logo is a bit odd. Almost seems like an error.

EDIT: Updating the list.

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.

Rebranded feeds:
US
Japan
Asia
Australia
Taiwan

Remaining:
Canada
UK
France
Italy
Germany
Nordic
Nederlands
Poland
CEE
RSEE
Portugal
Spain
Latin America
Mexico
Brazil
Arabic
India
Pakistan
Philippines
Korea

I think that Korea, Latin America, Mexico, Brazil could rebrand sometime this month. France and Italy next month. Some time after that Spain, Portugal and Nederlands. March in Nordic, UK and Canada. April in Germany, RSEE and Arabic/MENA. May in Poland and CEE. June in India, Pakistan and Philippines.

Anyhow, I think that CEE/RSEE/Nordic will have Next bumpers similar to Taiwan, just instead of the first text it will be some arrow and then the show logo. Or maybe a clip instead. Next instead of arrows if we're lucky.

I agree though that the new Studios logo is a bit odd. Almost seems like an error.
I was going to do that list, but in the style of an artwork, using both graphics and their fonts, TT Norms Pro and ITC Lubalin Graph.
The Korean feed might adapted the new look, according to one of RegularCapital's Youtube community posts.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Starting next Monday at 08:00, there is a new block on CN NL called Giechelen (Dutch for giggling) with Looney Tunes Cartoons, New Looney Tunes, The Tom & Jerry Show, Grizzy and the Lemmings, Taffy and Be Cool Scooby-Doo. The block has a localized logo. It's the premiere of Grizzy and the Lemmings on CN NL.
GAS Promo:

Attachments

• 1641648399343.png
    1641648399343.png
    756.2 KB · Views: 35

sorin96

Rebranded feeds:
US
Japan
Asia
Australia
Taiwan

Remaining:
Canada
UK
France
Italy
Germany
Nordic
Nederlands
Poland
CEE
RSEE
Portugal
Spain
Latin America
Mexico
Brazil
Arabic
India
Pakistan
Philippines
Korea

I think Canada got already the rebrand in a bit different form

averywitha3

I think Canada got already the rebrand in a bit different form

Holy hell, I wasn't expecting my video to be here, but this is pretty cool to see.

As my friend Nevocated said, this is an edit that me and my friend made, we were gonna essentially make it a “If CN Canada Rebranded to Redraw Your World” video but we decided to do it like that to throw people off, we made this to try and predict/see how CN Canada will use it, but we mostly feel like this is how it'll look once it rebrands, I have to admit, the troll was out of the blue, but I'm surprised that this got this amount of traction, I was expecting it to be some video with only like 36 views or something lol.

RegularCapital

Staff member
All part of the "APAC" Hong Kong team

Singapore actually, they moved in 2017, and a lot of their creative work is outsourced to a company called Infinite Studios. Not much happens in Hong Kong anymore, perhaps CNN, and with what's happening in Hong Kong at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised that they'll move too.

I was going to do that list, but in the style of an artwork, using both graphics and their fonts, TT Norms Pro and ITC Lubalin Graph.
The Korean feed might adapted the new look, according to one of RegularCapital's Youtube community posts.
Yes, (South) Korea was mentioned on the press release/article.

J10

Rebranded feeds:
US
Japan
Asia
Australia
Taiwan

Remaining:
Canada
UK
France
Italy
Germany
Nordic
Netherlands
Poland
CEE
RSEE
Portugal
Spain
Latin America
Mexico
Brazil
Arabic
India
Pakistan
Philippines
Korea

I think that Korea, Latin America, Mexico, Brazil could rebrand sometime this month. France and Italy next month. Some time after that Spain, Portugal and Netherlands. March in Nordic, UK and Canada. April in Germany, RSEE and Arabic/MENA. May in Poland and CEE. June in India, Pakistan and Philippines.

Add to your remaining list Africa, because they didn't rebrand.

Also, Korea already rebranded the graphics to Redraw Your World.
1641655225680.png

Link to the pics:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts