Cartoon Network International News Thread 16.0

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
They're taken for granted for advertising reasons, as they're now
Agreed! once this "mega-feed" actually happens they'll need to have several demands from each former feed such as adversting (emphasis on filler with those without ads)

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
Is there any chance by merging they will have a better schedule and have a mixture of classic and new shows
Highly unlikely. CN EMEA's limit since 2019 has always been Adventure Time
You're right, but with all of those merges for example, this IS a good opportunity to rebrand. That's a fact.

And with the feeds kind of? using rebrand assets, this could be happening
Great point. With how much info we've been getting this is a perfect time to rebrand.

Francisque

Listen. I have given them a chance to change and they should have done it last year. Let's just admit that they're lazy to rebrand.
This is not like broadcasting works, anyway

The channels could or could not rebrand, just denying the possibility they could or think universally everyone should think that because you think so, is a bit silly

Again: let's just wait

It's not the end of the world if they don't but it'd be nice

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
CN Portugal has the full Dimensional look. If they will merge indeed with CN Germany, it wouldn't make sense for the "Portuguese" part of the feed to have bumpers from a previous branding (Check 4.0.). So in that case, "CN Germany" will have to finally rebrand.

Francisque

CN Portugal has the full Dimensional look. If they will merge indeed with CN Germany, it wouldn't make sense for the "Portuguese" part of the feed to have bumpers from a previous branding (Check 4.0.). So in that case, "CN Germany" will have to finally rebrand.

That's why a sort of compromise should be inevitable

Not just for that, of course

ROToon Alt

Is there any chance by merging they will have a better schedule and have a mixture of classic and new shows
Classic shows on CN CEE?
They barely showed Scooby Doo Mistery Inc and The Looney Tunes Show..I don't see them crossing the border from 2013 or 2010

Markus Nelis

No one in EMEA shows classics. At best the oldest shows that they're likely to air are UG and AT. And those aren't classics yet.

And as I said about the rebrand, I never stated that CN Germany will stay with CI 4.0 next bumpers. I think the full Dimensional look is possible, again it's not a real rebrand. The full true rebrand will happen when CN US rebrands again. That's my point.

ROToon Alt

No one in EMEA shows classics. At best the oldest shows that they're likely to air are UG and AT. And those aren't classics yet.

And as I said about the rebrand, I never stated that CN Germany will stay with CI 4.0 next bumpers. I think the full Dimensional look is possible, again it's not a real rebrand. The full true rebrand will happen when CN US rebrands again. That's my point.
France does...with Ben 10 Ultimate Alien (Omniverse too)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Don't expect classics on CN PT either. Most were left undubbed and Turner finding the DL and PPG dubs was pure luck.

Markus Nelis

France does...with Ben 10 Ultimate Alien (Omniverse too)
That feed won't merge anytime soon. And Ben 10 UA isn't even a classic yet. They always treated Ben 10 with respect. Other countries haven't even aired it for a very long time. It's debatable. I call a show classic when it's at least 20 years old. My point stands.

ROToon Alt

That feed won't merge anytime soon. And Ben 10 UA isn't even a classic yet. They always treated Ben 10 with respect. Other countries haven't even aired it for a very long time. It's debatable. I call a show classic when it's at least 20 years old. My point stands.
It is a classic,everyone knows it
And I didn't mention any merge..I was talking about classic shows on CN in Europe

The new guy

Why don't they ever air classics from the 90s and 2000s along with the shows from the 2010s such as Adventure time uncle grandpa etc and ever mix them together in a better schedule does anyone know why they don't do that

Francisque

What is the meaning of a classic is debatable

For me shows like Courage, Cow and Chicken were classics , but it depends on one's age range

Of course, the initial CN Cartoon Cartoons era was very remarkable and successful, but its original viewers tend not to be current viewer of the channel; it doesn't mean though other less old shows can't be considered classic, somehow

Daffyrocks

The Day the..... Roof Blew Up?!?
Well, basically everything pre-2010 can be considered a classic, technically. The 2010-2013 stuff are pseudo-classics, while stuff released afterwards are totally modern stuff.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts