Votes: 16 34.8%

Votes: 24 52.2%

Votes: 6 13.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gold Starz

"Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
Holy crap, that schoolgirls creepy... and yet strangely attractive...

Van Kleiss seems... "nice"... And suspicious... Hmm... I think he might pull a Darth Vader... With Rex...

Mesousa

Biggest Hinata Azuma fanboy
Wow, those Tool rumors sounded pretty interesting.

That's right, DiMaggio is voicing another animal companion.

Theme song was a little too short, a little too short, and didn't exactly suit it...

Is it me, or is Six animated differently from everyone else?

Nude fat guy old, wow.

Dr. Holiday kinda old for Rex, don't you think?

So...is this a training session or something?

(forgot to press reply)

They're saying "evo kid", not "emo". :sweat:

Freak?! ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS HAS A FOREHEAD THAT LOOKS LIKE HE GOT SHOT IN THERE!

Six just kicked her, and for some reason, it looked awkward, and it made me laugh.

That guy must really like Valentine's Day, with the roses growing behind him.

What kind of name is Breach? It also sounded like she was voiced by Hynden Walsh.

So...it's like Needless, except there's no huge black hole?

Bunai

ShakeIT, BakeIT, BootyQuake IT
stabby stabby xD that was gross.

lol I like all the action angles and cutawayz, seems like the creator really wants some depth in the scenes.

Gold Starz

"Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
Nanite VAMPIRE! Wait... Did he just turn off Rex's nanites with INSULTS?! Rex's super weakness is his self-esteem?! Bobo wears a diaper?! Van Kleis... Just... What?!

Edit: ZOMBIES?! AWESOME!

Mesousa

Biggest Hinata Azuma fanboy
A cymbal sound effect? The heck?

Rated PG for stabbing scenes, nice.

Hey, I didn't Hayao Miyazaki had a small investment in this, with those tree monsters.

Hey, she's cheating!

HFT? Deja Vu...

Van Kleiss loves using Frenzy Plant. :p

(Van Kleiss resurrects)
THAT was cool.

Milk, the REAL hero's drink.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
What kind of name is Breach? It also sounded like she was voiced by Hynden Walsh.

Perhaps her name is actually Bleach and the r and l got mixed up in the translation. :p

So...it's like Needless, except there's no huge black hole?

Oh snap son, you did not go there. More like s-Cry-ed, Static Shock or X-MEN for that matter.

Animationerd

Sweet Dreams LOL
It was..different. However, im willing to give it another chance, especially w/ ZOMBIES!!!!:D

RonDrakenfan17

Luffy fan
So, some one was trying to use the name Bleach without having to pay some moneys eh? :p

So far I am enjoying the show. Its just starting after all, so its still got a few qorks and all. If they ever do a Ben 10 UA and Generator Rex crossover, imagine ego crashes? Ben V.S Rex's oh the crazyness.

ToonFaithful

The One Who Knocks™
Rex seemed like another Ben. The opening was short and decent. The action was great. Btw, am I the only one who thought the head twist by Van Kleiss reminded me of Orochimaru? The Pack is awesome.

R-Taco

Just A Little Bit Crazy
Pretty much exactly what I expected. Pretty visuals and a fairly fun tone, but stuffed with cliches.

I was especially bugged by how fast the villain betrayed Rex; you never even got time to feel like he might be a good guy.

Blankments

The Sparkle Rises!
I liked it. It's one of those shows where I like secondary characters. The villain is delightfully creepy and I find Agent Six both funny and awesome. Rex and Bobo Haha are annoying in my opinion but the action is cool. I will definitely be tuning in next week.

BTW, who voices Dr. Holiday? She sounds familar.

macattack

I see you!
Staff member
Reporter
Not a bad start. Exposition-heavy but it holds your attention, and yeah the show deserves the PG-rating by killing soldiers and stabbing people, along with the fairly dark and paranoia-filled subject matter.

I think a "Spectacular Spider-Man" was pulled with the theme song and Cartoon Network shortened it. I get the feeling that it's supposed to be longer because there were awkward transitions.

It looks like Man of Action is firing on all cylinders for this one. There's plenty of violence and intrigue to kick off the show's run, and that's not a bad thing. Troy Baker reusing his November 11 voice only adds to the awesome. I think the weakest link in the voice-acting is Daryl Sabara as Rex himself, there's some awkward line reads which makes me think he was a stunt cast.

Animation was great too, colorful but not ridiculously so like Ben 10, and this episode was the smoothest I've ever seen a Man of Action toon get. Show was fun just to watch, and I hope the show manages to stay this good animation-wise or at least close to it.

@Blankments: Dr. Holiday is portrayed by Grey DeLisle, known for voicing Frankie on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Azula on Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.
Somebody please give me a show that I won't ever regret watching.
Samurai Champloo, $5 on Apple TV. I know the series is 20 years old which is, like, 100 years in anime world, but definitely worth the buy!
I now genuinely want to see Steve Blum voice Kermit in something official. He is spot on.

Featured Posts