International Disney Networks Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

narq

Well... DXD Poland actually got the schedule for November. Very delayed this month for some reason, but yeah, I guess they're not actually shutting down yet. My prediction is probably January 1st, but who knows.

Perla Magica

Digital Love
CZHU November:
Miraculous S5, that Yeti show premieres, Viking Skool new episodes.
I predict The Unstoppable Yellow Yeti will premiere between December and January 2023 on DC Poland.

As for Vikingskool, I'm not sure if CZ/HU will air whole first season, Poland and RO/BG stopped at 25 episodes leaving the last 26th episode completely unaired.

Fernzéhen

I predict The Unstoppable Yellow Yeti will premiere between December and January 2023 on DC Poland.

As for Vikingskool, I'm not sure if CZ/HU will air whole first season, Poland and RO/BG stopped at 25 episodes leaving the last 26th episode completely unaired.
By an error, or they had a reason to not air it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts