Justice League Unlimited "Patriot Act" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Post Your Thoughts on the "Patriot Act"

• Total voters

Obi

SEVEN. MONDAY.
Well that was kind of....lame.

"You're right, I've become the thing I hate! But hey, you know what, you'll see. So nyaaaaah." *hops away*

KuwabaraTheMan

So what's the moral?

Non-super powered beings can't fight the might super powered ones?

I loved 21 minutes of this episode, but man, that was a lame ending.

Scirel

WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?
Shining Knight was awesome. his accent and demeanor owned this ep.

But they should have found a way to beat the intelligible hulk-pallete swap.

Gatomon41

Digipunk
KuwabaraTheMan said:
So what's the moral?

Non-super powered beings can't fight the might super powered ones?

[/I loved 21 minutes of this episode, but man, that was a lame ending.

No, obivusly it's never use Nazi Science. It's EVIL :p

Actually, it's the "Hate will turn you into what you hate, or even worse" lesson.

Mister Intensity

Speedy was a nice surprise but the real surprise was the appearance of the Newsboy Legion.

Mister Intensity

Zapages

Persian Prince
Well I didn't really like Justice League, because I thought it was trying to be mature with well with its immature content. Well I was really wrong and I throughly enjoyed this episode, even though ending was terrible.

Juu-kuchi

Everypony's Starry-Eyed
Eh, the first half was alright to say the least, but these factors really pulled it down...

-This is just me but probably an atmosphere of really REALLY hopeless desperation needed to be in place than what we had this episode.
-Lousy kids.
-Speedy's appearance will probably fuel those advocates that say "TT and JLU has to be in the same universe."
-Lousy kids.
-The final denouement comes not from Shining Knight but from civilians. Maybe the scene would have been more better if Shining Knight was saying what they were saying.
-Lousy kids.
-The fact that this is the last season of the show. Because I want another episode with Vigilante and Shining Knight, believe it!

Other than that. It was decent but really lacking in potential.

dkc_2001

Newsboy Legion, Seven Soldiers...this show is better than the comic books.

Hey....where's Wing? :D

I-Am That Is

Juu-kuchi said:
-Lousy kids.
Dude, they're the NEWSBOY LEGION. There appearance is enough to rachet them up to whole 'nother level of coolness.

Fun fact: in the comics, the grown-up NL essentially WAS Project: Cadmus.

dkc_2001 said:
Hey....where's Wing? :D
Blast it, I knew I was missing something!

Joker1238

Well maybe he hit the right buttons or something lol. I dont want to see Flag girl to get killed lol. Ok its lame, for that part, but mostly its decent, pretty action pack, and nice to see the non power guys battle a fellow on the level of Superman.

Of couse we should not be shock that the non power humans gave a good run, with Batman makeing Superman looking like a mere mortal when Supes stands next to Bats. :D

"You want Superman? You got...Crimson Avenger and my ex-sidekick."
"Ex-partner."

Wanted to see just a little more out of Stargirl and Vig.

Squall

Calm Before The Storm
Awesome episode, and a lot of fun. :) This show is so well written, that it makes me sad to think that JLU didn't get renewed. :(

Because if JLU had been renewed, we would have certainly had the opportunity to see "The General" Eiling again. :cool: (An excellent villian, with appropriately twisted motivation!)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm
It's such a shame that the anime with the long-pink-haired girls like Hinagiku Katsura and Bocchi are never officially dubbed into English. What do you think?

Featured Posts