"Kite Man: Hell Yeah!" ("Harley Quinn" Spin-Off) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
San Diego Comic-Con panel on Friday July 26.

8:15pm-9:15pm. HARLEY QUINN & KITE MAN: HELL YEAH! (Max Original Panel)

Featuring sneak peeks at unreleased Kite Man: Hell Yeah! scenes and a look at what’s in store for Harley Quinn’s upcoming fifth season, join the cast and creators for a special discussion spanning both Max Original adult animated series from DC and Warner Bros. Animation. Panelists include Lake Bell (“Poison Ivy”), Matt Oberg (“Kite Man”), James Adomian (“Bane”), Dean Lorey (EP) virtual, Justin Halpern (EP), Patrick Schumacker (EP). Moderated by Damian Holbrook, TV Guide. Room 6BCF

Frontier

Staff member
San Diego Comic-Con panel on Friday July 26.

8:15pm-9:15pm. HARLEY QUINN & KITE MAN: HELL YEAH! (Max Original Panel)

Featuring sneak peeks at unreleased Kite Man: Hell Yeah! scenes and a look at what’s in store for Harley Quinn’s upcoming fifth season, join the cast and creators for a special discussion spanning both Max Original adult animated series from DC and Warner Bros. Animation. Panelists include Lake Bell (“Poison Ivy”), Matt Oberg (“Kite Man”), James Adomian (“Bane”), Dean Lorey (EP) virtual, Justin Halpern (EP), Patrick Schumacker (EP). Moderated by Damian Holbrook, TV Guide. Room 6BCF
I love how Bane's VA has upgraded to prestige panel attendance :).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Here's some reviews:
-Batman News
-Cosmic Circus
-IGN
-Collider
-Paste
-Soundsphere
-Black Girl Nerds

Some have spoilers like Batman News thinks Kite Man's scheme in the season opener is foiled by Spoiler or IGN reveals Villigan's underling is Baby Doll and is voiced by Maria Bamford and also appearing at some point the Insect Queen, voiced by Rhea Seehorn, shows up.

Frontier

Staff member
Here's some reviews:
-Batman News
-Cosmic Circus
-IGN
-Collider
-Paste
-Soundsphere
-Black Girl Nerds

Some have spoilers like Batman News thinks Kite Man's scheme in the season opener is foiled by Spoiler or IGN reveals Villigan's underling is Baby Doll and is voiced by Maria Bamford and also appearing at some point the Insect Queen, voiced by Rhea Seehorn, shows up.
Last show I ever expected to see Stephanie Brown but I'll take it :).

Also sounds like it's confirmed Captain Cold is still Golden Glider's brother in this continuity :anime:

Frontier

Staff member
Funny calling it a "Hero's Journey" when it's all villains :p.

At least they actually addressed that the recasting was due to availability issues...

I like that Golden Glider still uses skates. Also I guess they wanted to change the character enough that they didn't think Cathy Ang fit any more :confused:?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.
DFC-licious!

The Boomerang YouTube channel has been rebranded into the Cartoon Cartoons channel.

Featured Posts