"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 8 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
So like Queenpin kind of queen or like Native American Chief queen or...?
12/29: Your guess is as good as mine. Thanks crew for taking a clip from a scene and putting it totally out of context. lol.

1/1/24: Alleged details about Maya's hero suit on Echo.

Watch out on social media, the Echo vs. Daredevil fight has leaked.

The impetus of Ironheart is allegedly
Riri will get kicked out of MIT for plagiarism and she suffers from PTSD from the childhood attack that killed her best friend and father like in the comics. She flies home from MIT and she gets a panic attack in the air and a video of her falling from the sky makes its way online.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Looks flashier than any of her comic suits :p.
The age of leaks continues o_O.
The impetus of Ironheart is allegedly
Riri will get kicked out of MIT for plagiarism and she suffers from PTSD from the childhood attack that killed her best friend and father like in the comics. She flies home from MIT and she gets a panic attack in the air and a video of her falling from the sky makes its way online.
Sometimes it doesn't pay to be a legacy character when it comes to college :p.

That is a pivotal moment in Riri's origin :).

"Go home Riri, you're drunk!" - MCU citzens, probably :sweat:.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Sparklefan1234 wrote on Classic Speedy's profile.
I just saw this on Reddit and instantly thought of you. ;)

Least favourite cartoon?

For me it's Poochini, I dislike the torment that Poochini goes through most of the time.
It's been 17 years and 17 days since the Problem Solverz pilot for Adult Swim (Neon Knome) was made! Even though I do prefer the final product, I think this pilot would make for a good series on [as].
Episode 2 of The Amazing Digital Circus just crossed the 100 million views mark!

I dont know if CNNickFan is a new member or an old one I didnt notice before but I loved their post on Jamie Kellner. A much needed voice of Reason

Featured Posts