"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion, Part 8 (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I've seen some people who noticed the differences in the suit. I wonder if this will be the Born Again suit :)?
Given his track record since the Netflix days, there will be a new one in Born Again. lol.

You have to appreciate the effort they've put in to be culturally faithful! It seems like revisiting her roots and culture is part of Maya's redemption arc :cool:.
I'm happily watching more projects centered on Native Americans lately, not just Marvel with Kahhori on What If but lot's of others in the past few years like Prey, Reservation Dogs, and Dark Winds.

In this case, it makes sense with the whole arc of a person finding balance within by embracing both her present (Kingpin's upbringing) with her past (her cultural roots) and likely becoming 'Echo' in the season finale (and putting a lot of badder people six feet under).

EDIT: Insider claims Born Again resumes filming in February and Wonder Man is about to start a new round of casting.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Given his track record since the Netflix days, there will be a new one in Born Again. lol.
He could have his own hall of costumes at this point :p.
I'm happily watching more projects centered on Native Americans lately, not just Marvel with Kahhori on What If but lot's of others in the past few years like Prey, Reservation Dogs, and Dark Winds.
Some good stuff :).
In this case, it makes sense with the whole arc of a person finding balance within by embracing both her present (Kingpin's upbringing) with her past (her cultural roots) and likely becoming 'Echo' in the season finale (and putting a lot of badder people six feet under).
And like almost every Disney+ hero gets her costume in the last episode :rolleyes2:.

Frontier

Staff member
I guess it gives Evan Peters work but I don't think anyone was demanding the return of Ralph Bohner...only now he's serious (as serious as you can get in a dark comedy?) o_O.

I guess this will dive deeper into a Jewish hero than Moon Knight did. And he is one of their biggest queer heroes :).

Huh...add a T and his name is "Teddie." Coincidence :rolleyes2:?

the greenman

Can't wait to see Matt's hall of costumes in his closet :p.

So probably:

- The Season 1 base suit.

- A variant of the red suit.

- The yellow suit.

- Maybe a one of his other red suits or an upgrade?

- Another suit.
I'm curious about this, because I thought they sold the Netflix costumes once they ended the series. Though, they probably still have some reserves uniforms, or just have them make brand new ones.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I quit DA yesterday due to storage reasons and Core blocking me from everything. The account won't be deactivated: it went into the "archival" state.
The arts thread here will continue as usual. :)
The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.

Featured Posts