"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
So whoever gets a hold of the Hawkeye artwork will most likely start a rumor about Kate Bishop's casting? :p
Expect them to cast a woman who looks exactly like Kate Bishop does on cover art :p.
EDIT:
New report says Falcon & Winter Soldier will be about the Government not wanting Falcon to be Captain America.
Can't wait to see how they justify that one :rolleyes:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Can't wait to see how they justify that one :rolleyes:.
It's a suspect rumor. It could have been easily deduced from the recent comic book run. But for the MCU, they could easily create a similar story and by bringing in General Ross and the Sokovia Accords. Such as them wanting to choose the next Cap (i.e. someone who is loyal to them). And that could create a lot of new character possibilities.

Frontier

Staff member
It's a suspect rumor. It could have been easily deduced from the recent comic book run. But for the MCU, they could easily create a similar story and by bringing in General Ross and the Sokovia Accords. Such as them wanting to choose the next Cap (i.e. someone who is loyal to them). And that could create a lot of new character possibilities.
Considering all the rumors about John Walker/US Agent showing up, I would not be surprised if he's introduced as the governments attempt at replacing Steve as Captain America.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Considering all the rumors about John Walker/US Agent showing up, I would not be surprised if he's introduced as the governments attempt at replacing Steve as Captain America.
Yep, and as a nod, they could introduce MCU version of Walker as the current warden of the Raft. I wonder if Batttlestar would be considered, too.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Speaking of Walker

Trish Walker is a currently Imprisoned in The Raft will they do anything with that when possible?

reflection01

Thanks for dropping a spoiler for a completely unrelated show without any warning.

The above spoiler is from Season 3 of Jessica Jones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
It's been 1 and a half months since it came out, members are free to talk about it in other threads. There's no rule broken. He even used a spoiler tag. He didn't have to use it nor did have to say what it was from. No one told you to look at it. Move on.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
It's been 1 and a half months since it came out, members are free to talk about it in other threads. There's no rule broken. He even used a spoiler tag. He didn't have to use it nor did have to say what it was from. No one told you to look at it. Move on.
You may find it odd to hear ME saying this, considering the amount of shows I review every week, but I cannot afford to watch everything at once. I have to get through this material a bit at a time. I was expecting a minor spoiler for a Disney Plus show that won't come out for another year, and that I'd probably forget by then. Instead I got a major part of the end of an unrelated show spoiled for no reason whatsoever, with no warning. Maybe you're right. Maybe that didn't violate any site rules. But it was inconsiderate as hell.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Let it be a lesson learned, be leery when you see a spoiler tag in one of Mag's posts from now on and think twice about clicking on it from now on. Yes?

Let's go back to discussing Disney+ series, please.

the greenman

Let it be a lesson learned, be leery when you see a spoiler tag in one of Mag's posts from now on and think twice about clicking on it from now on. Yes?

Let's go back to discussing Disney+ series, please.
Honestly on this issue I see both points. I do think just as we do with linking to articles that could potentially have spoilers, the poster would give fair warning above it. I've seen that on numerous occasions on these forums. So we can both be considerate as well as careful imho.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts