"Marvel on Disney+" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Frontier

Staff member
Well, it seems very relationship and emotional driven with a female lead, so it seems fitting :).
So...Marvel shows that don't tie-in to the MCU :p?

I think Marvel cartoons also fall under Marvel Television now, so I wonder if that's related.
The more I hear, the more leery I get about this series. Even though it's the Alt. Loki and of no consequence to the main timeline.
So, what, we're assuming this is following Space Stone Loki in his own timeline? Kind of not sure what the point of that is other then Tom Hiddleston getting to do more Loki stuff :confused:.

the greenman

Well, it seems very relationship and emotional driven with a female lead, so it seems fitting :).

So...Marvel shows that don't tie-in to the MCU :p?

I think Marvel cartoons also fall under Marvel Television now, so I wonder if that's related.

So, what, we're assuming this is following Space Stone Loki in his own timeline? Kind of not sure what the point of that is other then Tom Hiddleston getting to do more Loki stuff :confused:.
I remember when Huddleston said he was tired of playing Loki.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
Loki will go up against "some formidable opponents."
Well, he's fought Thor and most of the original Avengers, and been killed by Thanos...he's already faced some tough customers :ack:.

Wasn't Ulik and Enchantress rumored for this? They're probably the biggest Thor villains the movies haven't gotten to yet. I could see them in this.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, he's fought Thor and most of the original Avengers, and been killed by Thanos...he's already faced some tough customers :ack:.

Wasn't Ulik and Enchantress rumored for this? They're probably the biggest Thor villains the movies haven't gotten to yet. I could see them in this.
8/15: I think it was Karnilla and Ulik. The rumor was in a lump sum article for all the series back in January-ish I think.

8/16: There's something "big" being planned for the service.

Last edited:

the greenman

Seems about right length for this kind of prestige series :).
I believe an article mentioned the proposed Obi-Wan series would be about the same length. If these series are replacing an film idea, then they really don't need to be 13 eps. Even if you think in terms of a trilogy, these A-List actors need a rest between shooting a series and then a few film projects.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts