Old-School CN Nostalgia Thread (1990s)

doglover44

Don't really remember the checkerboard era was too young to remember was born in 89 I remember powerhouse on up

19MagiswordLane

Anime Superhero's Crooner of Carnage, babe!
Don't know if this the right thread to post this, but Butch Hartman dug up some classic footage from his Johnny Bravo days, featuring a few of the show's famous guests:

Ace Goodheart

Strong, Digilent, Fearless
Hey there; topic creator poking in again. :)

I first started this thread as a clueless, yet nerdy 18-year old high school dropout back in 2005. Now, as a 34-year (still nerdy) college grad and fruitful career, my fanaticism for '90's Cartoon Network remains the same. :)

I LOVE that the Cartoon Network nostalgia/preservation movement has grown exponentially since the now-olden days of second-hand information, old Cartoon Network.com schedules and sub-480p webcam recordings in the early days of YouTube.

I figure that I skewer towards the older set of CN nostalgia heads, but I'm embarking on one last VHS digitization project, for old times sake! First VHS digitization in 11+ years for CN's original Saturday action block, "Power Zone":

Last edited:

VeiledHat

HAHAHA! I HAVE YOU NOW!
Those Power Zone bumpers look pretty cool. Also, why did you set it as "made for kids?"

Does anyone remember TOM being infected by Swayzak in the Trapped in Hyperspace game? Sorry, I NEED information about this.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts