Does anyone wish CN would be an all-ages network again just like the 90s and early 2000s?

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
Yeah, that is also a big problem. Most of the work that was being done under prior executives has been scrapped and written off. Many Cartoonito and CN shows were scrapped in production, or even written off without releasing. So I don’t see there being a particularly bright future for CN in terms of future animation. They could probably bring in an even more Boomerang like schedule and actually do better than currently.
Yeah, unless the people at the top are willing to change, CN will continue to stay in this stagnant rut for a while. I mean, as a brand, it will continue to live on. As a channel, it has seen better days.

It disgust me of how much these companies continue to screw over animation talent just for the sake of saving money. I hope The Animation Guild does goes on strike soon because they have been screwed over for far too long, and things needs to change ASAP before it gets worse.

Silver-7

Tad Ghostal
isn't the plan cartoon network becoming more of an all ages channel in the comings months? heard that the CEO said that somewhere. but yes absolutely, i think the channel should go back to being an all ages channel. they should still keep adult swim around but kick cartoonito out once all of there new programming is finished airing. and just return to how it used to be, CN from 6 to 10, adult swim from 10 to 6. introduce more programming, air more old stuff, etc. i just want my experimental cartoon network back

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
isn't the plan cartoon network becoming more of an all ages channel in the comings months? heard that the CEO said that somewhere.
Yeah, Michael Ouweleen did say that back in December of 2022 in a Variety article.
they should still keep adult swim around but kick cartoonito out once all of there new programming is finished airing. and just return to how it used to be, CN from 6 to 10, adult swim from 10 to 6. introduce more programming, air more old stuff, etc. i just want my experimental cartoon network back
Yeah, I would keep Adult Swim as well, but I just want CN to gain more of the spotlight again. Just give us new shows that can bring a new spark for the network that they desperately needs because right now they don't have any.

Unfortunately with its current leadership at WB, that's too much to ask.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts