[adult swim] Promotion Sparked Bomb Scare in Boston

Zeonic Freak

Make MD Geist Great Again!
Im watching it now on FOX News.

They censered out Urr middle finger on the TV, i had a good LOL.

And they blew one up, what did the Mooninites ever do to us?

Stupid Yankees, they get to uptight...

Edit: They just said they got thier info from Urbandictionary.com... now come on FOX, thats like using Wikipedia, and just said there stoners as well, OMG FOX can sux my bawls.

shoujoaifan

It's that companies fault whoever made this thing. How could they think that no one would think this is a bomb? interference inc made it, and they should get the 18-45 years in jail for this(since Menino said 2-5 years), and it seems that more are being found
They're SIGNS in the shape of the characters. For anyone to think they're bombs, they would have to be living insults to the overall intelligence of humanity. If people didn't recognize the characters, that's one thing. But c'mon: Its a glowing SIGN!

If DC made glowing signs of Batman, people would instantly recognize him, and then say that the signs were cool and that they would want one.

Speaking of which, one of those Ig' or Urr/Err signs would look awesome in my bedroom. I want one! :cool:

Draft

Eh, i agree that the blowing them up was a little much

Man, Fox is freaking owning them

EDIT: OH MY GOD!!! THEY'RE DESCRIBING ATHF ON FOX NEWS!!! and showing some clips, including one of the mooninites givign the finger

The Xenos

Creature of the Night
From the local news.

Suspicious Packages Part of Cartoon Hoax
http://wbz.com/pages/193899.php?contentType=4&contentId=299346

Boston is run by the stupidest people. Ask any single college student, not that Boston has any of those, and they'll tell you what it's from. Instead, the city shuts down and the bomb squad goes looking to take them all down. Goes to show how disconected the city is from those that live there.

I got a phone number you can call in after 8pm.

You can talk to the mayor of Boston.

http://wbz.com/pages/113618.php

Show starts at 8pm.

1 617 254 1030

In Boston, tune in to WBZ 1030 AM radio to hear. WBZ.com should have it streaming too.

Though please keep it smart. Just let them know how stupid the city was not to ask just about any college student who knows what they are.

Post 9/11 my ass. No wonder I had a dream about Spider Jurusalem getting pissed off last night. After 9/11 our government should be paranoid and not connect with its citizens?

Chris Wood

Desslar
Maybe there'll be some short term legal heat, but overall this should raise the profile of the show. So I guess it's a good thing if you like the show, only I don't.

livingfruitvirus

No! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
From the local news.

Boston is run by the stupidest people. Ask any single college student, not that Boston has any of those, and they'll tell you what it's from. Instead, the city shuts down and the bomb squad goes looking to take them all down. Goes to show how disconected the city is from those that live there.

Show starts at 8pm.

1 617 254 1030

In Boston, tune in to WBZ 1030 AM radio to hear. WBZ.com should have it streaming too.

Though please keep it smart. Just let them know how stupid the city was not to ask just about any college student who knows what they are.

Post 9/11 my ass. No wonder I had a dream about Spider Jurusalem getting pissed off last night. After 9/11 our government should be paranoid and not connect with its citizens?

Actually, you can hear 1030 WBZ anywhere on the east North American coast at night. It's 50,000 watts.

Menino's probably thinking of this as another way to get people to not think about the big dig.

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
I don't think Adult Swim would purposely have caused this kind of havoc. It is hilarious seeing some of the FOX News anchors talking about this, and then showing clips of the show and explaining the backstory of the Mooninites. It's hilarious.

Draft

I really hope that someone uploads the Sheppard Smith thing where they described the mooninites

Fox blames the college Students and Turner, not taking the time to talk about the 3rd party company that made these things

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
I really hope that someone uploads the Sheppard Smith thing where they described the mooninites

Fox blames the college Students and Turner, not taking the time to talk about the 3rd party company that made these things

I hope this makes it to the Daily Show or the Colbert Report. This is getting more and more entertaining.

2dalchemist

oh man i saw this a few min ago my sides still hurt from laughing,
this whole thing was really random

Discloner

Spooned to death
Actually, you can hear 1030 WBZ anywhere on the east North American coast at night. It's 50,000 watts.

Menino's probably thinking of this as another way to get people to not think about the big dig.
But the Big Dig was supposed to end in 2004! At least...until it started falling apart and killing people.

Humble

Paranoid Member
Hearing Shepard Smith describe the antics of the Mooninites is the hilight of my day. Too bad this could put people in jail.

-Humble

shoujoaifan

Oh man, just check out what CNN quoted in the link Zach Nathanson posted:
Mayor Thomas Menino's office said nine of the light boards were found around metropolitan Boston.
"I want to be certain that we take all of these reports very seriously," Menino said in a written statement. "The coordinated response by all departments proves the system we have in place works."
"...the system we have in place works..."

.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Speaking of the movie, let's hope this doesn't ruin its chances. Or perhaps it'll increase it chances. Hell, I wouldn't put it past the White House to declare the ATHF movie unpatriotic, like with "Team America". And chances are, the White House would make said judgement about the ATHF movie before it comes out, just like with Team America. (Which ended up being patriotic. It was critical of the U.S.'s foreign policy, but it was really against North Korea's Kim Jong-il, as well as Hollywood liberals of all people.)

Know what would be a popular item off the AS website? A Mooninite sign.

Swish!

The Landstander

Thanks ants. Thants.
Well

Tucker Carlson said the phrase "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" as though it were a phrase that simply could not have existed.

This is all insanely silly.

shoujoaifan

From the local news.

Show starts at 8pm.

1 617 254 1030

OMG, everyone, we all NEED to do this, pronto! We can not let by this chance to tell the people in charge what a mess they've made-

-let alone put people in jail for making and putting up the signs that they were told to do. People should NOT have their lives ruined because some of our officials are paranoid idiots.

The Myst

Truthiness for Springfield
Somebody needs to upload the Shepherd Smith thing or at least transcribe it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?
TVLand, CMT, MTV2 (as well as Nickelodeon channels) will be simulcasting Kids Choice Award 2024 according to zap2it!

Featured Posts