[adult swim] Promotion Sparked Bomb Scare in Boston

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
The Boston Mayor said he'll take any and all legal actions for Turner Broadcasting to pay for the expenses of today's little mess-up.

Not looking so good for Adult Swim.

Beat

Retired
The Boston Mayor said he'll take any and all legal actions for Turner Broadcasting to pay for the expenses of today's little mess-up.

Somebody at Williams Street is gonna get fired, but I doubt this will affect the block or the movie heading for theaters.

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
Adultswim.com looks a little different then it did an hour ago, The ATHF episode "Remooning" is off the front page, as is all but two ATHF references. The trailer for the movie, and the game "Head Games."

By the way, considering its not Adult Swim time yet, we have over 85 people viewing the AS Forum.

Draft

Another take on it right now!!!

OH MY GOD!! They are correcting errors they made in the first one! LOL

"The god we showed them worshipping is actually the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past"

O'Riely Factor's on!!

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
My favorite MSNBC show, Countdown, better cover it...although I'm sure Billo will say something about it. Yes, Keith Olbermann will discuss it, and he will make fun of Boston (He's a huge Family Guy and Simpsons fan).

Countdown, Weekdays at 8PM EST MSNBC

Chris Wood

Desslar

He wants Turner to pay for his screw-up? Next he'll be shutting down 7/11s for their terrorist connections.

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
Remember it's 8PM on a Wednesday, and there are 100 people on the forums. This may have blown up in Williams Street's face, but it is damn good advertising. If just our forums are getting so many more viewers, just imagine what AS.com is getting.

shoujoaifan

1 617 254 1030
This is the phone number, right? I'm assuming it is, and that they snagged a phone number that has their radio number, "1030", in it, right?

You can also listen to the radio channel over the internet from the link The Xenos posted if you can't find it on a radio.

MegaJ

Like a spring breeze.
They found another suspicious package in Boston at a toy store:

ci_lightbrite1.jpg

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
They found another suspicious package in Boston at a toy store:

ci_lightbrite1.jpg

Meanwhile on eBay:

f208_1.JPG

Not only has this story made my day, but this thread has made this story entertaining on an entirely different level. That shirt is going to get a lot of people in trouble.

By the way, Adultswim.com has around 5000 threads about this, thanks to everyone here for keeping this contained and factual.

Johnny Cakes

"Gutter Calypso"
Really, they thought magnetic light brights were bombs? I don't see how Turner could be held responsible for other people being stupid.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?
TVLand, CMT, MTV2 (as well as Nickelodeon channels) will be simulcasting Kids Choice Award 2024 according to zap2it!

Featured Posts