[adult swim] Promotion Sparked Bomb Scare in Boston

Rabi~en~Rose

idolmaster
He didn't say Sunday, he said "Family Guy reruns are now invading ATHF, creating a regional conflict."

I saw that but was confused as to wether or not he was joking? :confused: I hope F-Guy isn't taking over especially not midnights right when Metalocalypse is about to finish its run :crying:

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
I saw that but was confused as to wether or not he was joking? :confused: I hope F-Guy isn't taking over especially not midnights right when Metalocalypse is about to finish its run :crying:

It may have just been a joke, I don't see why they'd stop Metalocalypse. Rabi, you're going to have a fun time doing the ratings in two weeks.:p

I'm listening to Fox News on my XM radio. Jesus, Bill O'Reilly is a dumb ****.

Is there any news there?

Chris Wood

Desslar
You have the right to remain silent...

capt.maah10101312020.suspicious_devices_maah101.jpg

SAMaine

Right to Speech = First Amendment
Right to Safety = The assumed job of governments
Right to Stupidity = The ACTUAL job of governments

Beat

Retired
Pick the odds on Aqua Teen being advertised with something like "The show that shut down Boston". I think they're pretty good.

Moto Pete

We Bare-ly Pete's
Pick the odds on Aqua Teen being advertised with something like "The show that shut down Boston". I think they're pretty good.

this was a terrible marketing plan EVEn though it got the Name out there BUT i have not heard once that a Movie was coming out soon in 13 newscast i saw on tv and Internet

Zach Logan

We are Maji!
2 in 10, no more than that. Adult Swim might be crazy, but they're not stupid.

The TZ:AS Forum is back at 95 or so users viewing, I wonder if that'll go up or down by 10:30...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts