C&C- Kekkaishi - "Her Treasure" [6/19]

Tom 3 forever

holy crap if i was one of those demons id hide in the basement of one of those buildings for like a week and go freaking nuclear on them thats after like what only 30 minutes there jeeze :shrug: its like powering up on steroids for demonds there

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Old geezers ruin everything.

SPIRIT BOMB!

Slow motion nooooooooooooo...

Hey, I was right. He did explode. :)

Holy crap, where'd that guy's left eye go?

Nobodyman

"Hurls a giant ball of fire at the enemy"

Gee, thanks for the caption there guys. I never would've figured that out.

Hmm, Shadow Organization. I guess Sunshine Organization didn't sound quite as ominous.

Don_East

A regular character.
Well, goodbye Yomi, your presence made me give a crap about this show. Too bad, she'll probably not come back and with that any chances of me liking this.

Beat

Retired
*Pops in* I haven't been watching for the past two weeks to avoid having another rantish breakdown. Have they reached the good part yet? Or is Ring of Honor starting to look like a good programming alternative for 12-1?

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
I will love him and hug him and squeeze him and call him George.

Okay, she paid you a complement. That still doesn't mean she likes you.

zoombie

Yoki reminds me of a character Vic is going to see eventully. You know who I mean. And just six days apart.

Don_East

A regular character.
*Pops in* I haven't been watching for the past two weeks to avoid having another rantish breakdown. Have they reached the good part yet? Or is Ring of Honor starting to look like a good programming alternative for 12-1?
Well, they introduced a new character that sounds like Sora. At first she seemed like a good guy, turned she was a villain, but then she had a sympathetic backstory but now she's gone.

I still give this show 6 episodes but this will probably be the highlight.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I am so tired of all the negativity. Can we have some good news about the entertainment industry for a change?
Randomly spotting Runaways streaming on The CW app. I guess Disney removed it from services where they get ad money to license it to another service for ad money.
Why do all the animation greats do these stupid things?
I have actually underestimated how much stuff Wildbrain owns! I can't believe they own Gadget and the Gadgetinis. I wonder when they got back the rights outside of the US
I just learned today that the character, SpongeBob, was born on July 14th.

So yeah, happy birthday Spongeboy!

Featured Posts