Cartoon Network International News Thread 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikersSeventyOG

I found out from a local forum that from HBO Max,some HBO Europe productions got removed from the platform,and the reason from puling the shows from the platform might cause they want to analize the content of both HBO Max and Discovery+ cause they're preparing to merge the 2 platform and cut the costs and I'm thinking it might be the reason of removing The Fungies as well
I might be wrong
Maybe you're right but we need more perfect evidence and why they remove it in the first place.

Markus Nelis

While most will rebrand in early July probably at the same time. I however doubt that every single feed will rebrand on the same day. Seems impossible. At best, a few feeds will rebrand some weeks later till the end of July.

Francisque

While most will rebrand in early July probably at the same time. I however doubt that every single feed will rebrand on the same day. Seems impossible. At best, a few feeds will rebrand some weeks later till the end of July.
Everything can happen, basically everything.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened on the same day, something like July 4th, it's not impossible; everything is well planned in advance these days, including continuity :)

Just like it might not happen, who knows

Francisque

Some pictures of the redeveloped Italian parks, including some hints to RYW

1656497965883.png

Markus Nelis

Everything can happen, basically everything.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened on the same day, something like July 4th, it's not impossible; everything is well planned in advance these days, including continuity :)

Just like it might not happen, who knows
There are a lot of feeds that exist so I think there will be differences. I can see 80% of the feeds rebranding, just I can't see that all EMEA will rebrand a 100. We'll see, again soon.

ballwa44

I found out from a local forum that from HBO Max,some HBO Europe productions got removed from the platform,and the reason from puling the shows from the platform might cause they want to analize the content of both HBO Max and Discovery+ cause they're preparing to merge the 2 platform and cut the costs and I'm thinking it might be the reason of removing The Fungies as well
I might be wrong
Yeah, some of the local shows from Romania and Hungary were removed for sure, suck as Hackerville or The Information... such a shame, the latter looked like an interesting series. I must mention though, that one seems to have some government-critical undertones, perhaps that may have something to do with the removal?

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
I was watching the Hungarian version, and the localized logo has an error: the letter Á has the wrong accent.
UPDATE: the accent since has been repaired, thanks to @Marcello Prods for noticing it.
And no Marcello, I will not delete the original text from my Youtube post, instead I wrote this update below the original.

Last edited:

J10

CN Turkey added visuals for Monster Beach today (it stays on the screen for 10 seconds and then disappears)

Image: Monster Beach (Turkish: Canavar Adası ) Last 5 days.
nwart4l.png
It means 5 days left, as in the banner.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

sorin96

Yeah, some of the local shows from Romania and Hungary were removed for sure, suck as Hackerville or The Information... such a shame, the latter looked like an interesting series. I must mention though, that one seems to have some government-critical undertones, perhaps that may have something to do with the removal?
I don't think,I think it has to do with the process of the fusion between Warner and Discovery

Markus Nelis

I don't think,I think it has to do with the process of the fusion between Warner and Discovery
Tbh, as I said before, I just think that it was an excuse because of the merger. I think there was something else they don't want to give a reason why they suddenly pulled the show off.

Plus the merge shouldn't be a problem because America still has The Fungies normally on HBO Max.

Reactions: J10

Cézar_Delacierra

Thundercats Roar was removed from HBO Max Latin America, as were all of its videos on the official channel of Cartoon Network LA and BR... The Show aired every Thursday on all CN LA feeds but was removed by a slot from Craig of
The Creek this month.

J10

For CN Arabic, they removed The Fungies, replacing its slots with Gumball, Ben 10 (at 9:30 KSA, during Breakfast Club on CN Arabic), and Mr. Bean, and the result after that was that they added Dexter’s Laboratory back to the schedule, after a year and 8 months of absence.

Great that they dropped Thundercats Roars from CN Arabic and replaced it with PPG, during CN Off-Air, which won’t last long, just weeks before the decision from HBO Max to remove Thundercats Roar, and will be replaced with Clarence at 1:15 KSA, after RS.

Last edited:

StrikersSeventyOG

If Mao Mao will be next, the outrage that will cause will be pretty damn enormous..
You are not the only one because that is my favorite show since 2019 alongside their batches like Abby Hatcher, Power Players, and The Rocketeers which I kinda like the sense of humor.
Also Abby Hatcher, and The Rocketeers got canceled in the 2020s. I hope Mao Mao will not be next to cancel or else I going to be mad at the new company executive but not mad on new shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why youtube nickjr have Kamp Koral video for this??
Two Two's wrote on Mejo's profile.
What's your favourite classic Disney short?
#releasethebvsentertainmentlibrary
To this day, ever since 2016. I have rightfully hoped that the BVS Entertainment library will be fully released one day. There will be a day where we see high quality masters of these shows.

I plan to stay optimistic.
Say what you will about the contents of their videos but Troom Troom sure knows how to entice their viewers with an intriguing concept!

Featured Posts