Cartoon Network International News Thread 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballwa44

CN just removed all of their Elliott from Earth videos from their official YouTube channel. (as of this writing, it's still visible on its international channels) I wonder if the show's creator found out about this?

They don't stop comin', and they don't stop comin', and they don't stop comin'...

Someone in the thread also mentioned that there were meant to be 20 episodes and we only got 16... and yet no continuation or word on what's happening with the series.

And then there's the case of Mao Mao which... kind of just died a year or two ago? Was it ever confirmed to be cancelled?

Also, not sure if this was mentioned, but Thundercats Roar was also removed a few days ago from HBO Max in Hungary. Good stuff.

CassandraRO

They don't stop comin', and they don't stop comin', and they don't stop comin'...

Someone in the thread also mentioned that there were meant to be 20 episodes and we only got 16... and yet no continuation or word on what's happening with the series.

And then there's the case of Mao Mao which... kind of just died a year or two ago? Was it ever confirmed to be cancelled?

Also, not sure if this was mentioned, but Thundercats Roar was also removed a few days ago from HBO Max in Hungary. Good stuff.
Romania still have it
Just today they localized the title

narq

European CN websites just added a Redraw Your World page.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
European CN websites just added a Redraw Your World page.
I was watching the Hungarian version, and the localized logo has an error: the letter Á has the wrong accent.
Screenshot_20220628-222534_Chrome.jpg

J10

This is CN Arabic's Redraw Your World.

Also, this channel, CN Africa:

CN MENA

burak822

StrikersSeventyOG

This is CN Arabic's Redraw Your World.

Also, this channel, CN Africa:

CN MENA
Finally, they gonna REDRAW YOUR WORLDS on EMEA Regions but idk when Europe gonna be upgrading their rebrand.

J10

Told you guys, it's coming in July at the earliest.

I guess most EMEA channels will rebrand on the same day, after being mentioned in all websites. In the past, I thought some will be in September (like CN UK in 2010), while others (like CN Arabic and CN Africa) could do it in October or any other month in phases.

Last edited:

Francisque

Almost there to 95% RDYW unfortunately some countries who still have not rebranding yet like Canada and the rest.
The rest has mostly rebranded, except Canada whose feed is not WBD, due to local ownership laws, so their feed often behaves "weirdly".
Maybe CN Pakistan too?

And yes, I told you July/Summer wouldn't been right, after all, the Italian PR manager spoke about a coherent pan-EMEA campaign in July :)

StrikersSeventyOG

The rest has mostly rebranded, except Canada whose feed is not WBD, due to local ownership laws, so their feed often behaves "weirdly".
Maybe CN Pakistan too?

And yes, I told you July/Summer wouldn't been right, after all, the Italian PR manager spoke about a coherent pan-EMEA campaign in July :)
It could be or could be not but CN in Canada should rebrand its era and I hope they gonna rebrand it or else the only country still in Mashup Era.

Last edited:

sorin96

I found out from a local forum that from HBO Max,some HBO Europe productions got removed from the platform,and the reason from puling the shows from the platform might cause they want to analize the content of both HBO Max and Discovery+ cause they're preparing to merge the 2 platform and cut the costs and I'm thinking it might be the reason of removing The Fungies as well
I might be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

nickatnite.com and nick.com schedules for The Neighborhood somehow have episode synopsis but not all: Example: early Sun Jul 21 5:34am - Welcome to the Stakeout, Synopsis: "When there’s a break-in at Calvin’s business, he teams up with Dave for a stakeout to catch the culprit in the act."
I am so tired of all the negativity. Can we have some good news about the entertainment industry for a change?
Randomly spotting Runaways streaming on The CW app. I guess Disney removed it from services where they get ad money to license it to another service for ad money.
Why do all the animation greats do these stupid things?
I have actually underestimated how much stuff Wildbrain owns! I can't believe they own Gadget and the Gadgetinis. I wonder when they got back the rights outside of the US

Featured Posts