International Disney Networks Thread Part 10

Francisque

There's the bee ident from the Bounce 2.0 package created for EMEA

Which, aside from some elements and in some countries, has never shown its full potential (Italy and only a few others used as a proper package, although inconsistently)
Instead, some countries like Scandi and the UK, in 2006, got a very downsized Bounce 1.0 package

Still better than the later non-initial bumpers created from DC US, in my honest opinion

Mostly because they had created no proper music for the newer bumpers, recycling the older music unrelated with the theme
Many of those later bumpers also looked cheaper than, let's say, butterflies, space, music and so on

You can see it for yourself

DC France also adopted some of these (I'm glad DC IT didn't)

MagiaDiWinx

This might be a little dumb to ask but why did DC Asia air stuff with subs that didn’t match the dubs? That’s kind of pointless…

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Yeah, Vietnam used subs for most shows, voiceovers for DJ, and occasionally lipsync dubs for theatrical/DTV films (not DCOMs). Interestingly, sometimes they were running the channel in Taiwanese (yes Taiwan is its own feed but they just reuse their dubs instead of a Singaporean/Malaysian dialect redub) Mandarin Chinese…
That's weird. Apparently they aired Phineas and Ferb dubbed into Cantonese with Vietnamese subtitles? Must have been weird hearing Doofenshmirtz yelling "Zo3zau3 nei5, aap2zeoi2sau3 Pui3lei5!" but seeing the words "Nguyền rủa ngươi, thú mỏ vịt Perry!" on-screen.

MagiaDiWinx

Danish DC ads from 2006, but before the horrible over-simplified refresh. It also includes the theme song from the previously-lost (IIRC) Danish dub of the Buzz on Maggie.

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
apparently, Disney Junior Iberia has changed its logo to coincide with Disney Junior rebrand (as seen on its YouTube channel and social media, pictured)
20240601_172850.jpg

Markus Nelis

US also rebranded. I like this one. Better logo than that Yellow one. I haven't seen every feed rebranding on the same day so it's good to see that. There's still hope that the next Disney Channel US rebrand will also arrive in Europe.

Francisque

There's NO Disney Jr. Iberia feed (actually two: DJR Portugal, DJR Spain)

All Disney Junior's in EMEA have similar schedules and the same decisions from UK

Walker

US also rebranded. I like this one. Better logo than that Yellow one. I haven't seen every feed rebranding on the same day so it's good to see that. There's still hope that the next Disney Channel US rebrand will also arrive in Europe.
I don't know why, after 2018, the American and EMEA/European logos are not the same. While Europe/EMEA switched to the yellow logo in 2018, America was still the same. Currently, Disney text is black and Jr text is red. Why is it different in Europe/EMEA?

Markus Nelis

Disney Channel Scandinavia schedule: June 3-9, 2024. Kiff joins the daytime. Mickey Mouse Funhouse marathon on Sunday to celebrate Donald's birthday. Including the premiere of Mickey's Wonderful summer.
1717343117465.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts