"Wolverine and The X-Men" International Airings Talkback, Part 2 (Spoilers)

creativerealms

I'm enjoying badlands, wolverine's sneak suit reminds me of Batman or should I say The Dark Claw from the Anagram comics speacials.

The Wolverine based sentinals are brutal.

While i tend not to like crazy magneto's daughter Lorna it was better done here then in the comics.

Windrider

Wow this show is getting better and better by the episode. So Genosha was destroyed? I didn't see that coming, or did I predict that Polaris would be the only survivor. The sub-plot I didn't care for much, but I did like the black uniforms, they were awesome! I wonder when the setinels in the present will be online. And also does anyone know if Nightcrawler is with the X-Men now.

Badlands 9/10

I really like Bishop in this cartoon, OMG I still can't believe Genosha was destroyed and Magneto died.:eek:

bigdeath

A Legend is Born
Another great one. I wish the x-men would keep the all black costumes. Porlars seems to have as much power as magneto but no stomach for fighting. Its a shame. I wanted to see her join the x-men in the future so we could see more battles with her.

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
Wolverine's stealth outfit is actually the same colors as his uniform in the current X-Force comic books.

Wolverine is the leader of a black ops assassin type of X-men/mutant squad. The other members including X23, Elixir, Warpath, Wolfsbane, and Domino wear similar outfits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
Porlars seems to have as much power as magneto but no stomach for fighting. Its a shame. I wanted to see her join the x-men in the future so we could see more battles with her.
After seeing the way she took care of the Sentinels, I couldn't imagine how it would be much of a battle. They'll always find a way though (even Magneto wasn't invincible).

bigdeath

A Legend is Born
After seeing the way she took care of the Sentinels, I couldn't imagine how it would be much of a battle. They'll always find a way though (even Magneto wasn't invincible).

Its called Plastics. Its sad though, I wanted to see Magneto fight the good fight in the future. Just say he ages slow because hes a mutant. ;)

I do like Magneto in this show. Hes a very complex character. On one hand, ruthless. On the other, a caring father that didn't hesitate to sacrifice his life for his daughter and has been trying to shelter them from the horrors of the war he thinks is inevitable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Windrider

At least they tied in the sub story with the main story with the Wolver-Sentinals.

Yeah but I thought that was extremely cheesy. I mean even the sentinels in this show have to be like Wolverine? Honestly? But I do like the direction this plot is taking, I wonder how they'll do season two, will they have to change the future again or are they done with that?

Another awesome episode!

Loved the black Wolverine outfit. This episode just leaves me wondering what the next one will be about. Glad to see Hellion and Bishop again.

Also good to see Polaris in this one. She doesn't usually get much exposure when it comes to cartoons.

suss2it

I thought this was okay episode. Interesting to see that they went with the X-Force look again.

Wonderwall

Staff member
Pretty meh episode like most Wolverine episodes. They really hit the audience over the head with the bushido stuff and it just came off as corny. I liked Silver Samurai and the fights though. The beginning though was confusing as it came off as Wolverine having telepathy rather than him sniffing things out. Rogue was pretty cool in this episode and I thought it was funny that she looked like killed a few guys while Wolverine can't even touch anyone:p

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
I thought it was pretty cool for a filler episode. Very moody and atmospheric. Nice seeing a sort of homage to all the Frank Miller era Wolverine stuff. Rogue was great in this one. It reminded of the old comic where Rogue first gained Wolverine's trust while helping him in Japan, one of my first exposures to Rogue.

creativerealms

^^^ That's not a good thing seeing how to me the Wolverine based episodes have been the weakest in this series.

Man I really don't understand why people insist that Rogue is only useful when she has Ms. Marvel's power? I mean episodes like this shows that she does not need any perminate powers.

Nygma

^^^^^^
They're still better than the shows most boring episode (Overflow) IMO.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Question: What is it about animation that always keeps you coming back for more even sometimes bad movies/shows?
What was your first instance of being hyped for something.

For me it was the Phineas and Ferb episode "Act your Age"
If I could actually love, I would love everyone of you. Thank you.
This has been a wild weekend.
nickatnite.com and nick.com schedules for The Neighborhood somehow have episode synopsis but not all: Example: early Sun Jul 21 5:34am - Welcome to the Stakeout, Synopsis: "When there’s a break-in at Calvin’s business, he teams up with Dave for a stakeout to catch the culprit in the act."

Featured Posts