Young Justice "Mole Poll" (Possible Spoilers)

Who's working with The Light?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spartanx54

I totally did not who the mole is coming.

MOD NOTE: Last warning. Remember everyone, the thread also still speculates if there is a mole or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

TAS257

MOD NOTE: Beware, the following is a major spoiler.
Yes please, if you don't want to know the true identity of the mole then don't click on the spoiler below.

Oh wow. Episode 22 to 25 has finally been subbed and I quickly went to the end of 25 to see what Roy had said to Vandal Savage, and this is what was writen:
-Transport is in process 'Acess cleared... Vandal Savage A04'.
-The Justice League bows to Vandal Savage, while Roy all of a sudden shakes his head as if in a daze and says 'I WAS THE MOLE!' in surprise.
-Savage replies 'Yes it was you' and then watches over the Earth as the sun sets.

This was incredible, how Vandal Savage had mind control over Roy is beyond me, but I am just thankful it was one of those moles that don't relise it. I wonder what is in store for Roy in the future.

TAS257

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
What does anyone think of this?
I believe some fans are waiting to watch the episodes when they officially air in the USA and prefer to keep speculating in this thread rather than be completely spoiled like others have chosen.

Master Toon

Me and a few friends were talking about this in a chat room awhile ago and someone blurted it out to me. But surprisingly I'm not mad about it. I do however think that they went about this mole thing the wrong way but that's just my honest opinion.

Gold Starz

"Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
So, from what I've heard in the News thread, the mole will be revealed this episode. Final Guesses?

Mine is Roy, mainly because everyone already had a chance to either betray the team, or was confirmed otherwise. The reason I'm not going with Superboy is because the whole programming thing has been mentioned a lot. He probably wouldn't be on here (okay that's a lie) if it weren't for his "There is no mole" thing even though:

A. Half the team wasn't there
B. He went from being a jerk about it to suddenly being all "No Mole!"

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts