Old International Fox Kids/Jetix Channels Memorial Thread

JulianRO

Nice find, I've never seen the Russian promo on Fox Kids, just the last 2-3 seconds of it on a low-quality recording.

Last edited:

MagiaDiWinx

Did Jetix in Russia air Hannah Montana before 1 September 2008? That’s the date it says the Russian dub started, but it was produced in 2007, and Jetix Romania/Bulgaria apparently aired it before September and they were sharing the channel with Russia back then.

TVArchive

Did Jetix in Russia air Hannah Montana before 1 September 2008? That’s the date it says the Russian dub started, but it was produced in 2007, and Jetix Romania/Bulgaria apparently aired it before September and they were sharing the channel with Russia back then.
Dubbed for the Disney Channel. In Russia, they wanted to launch the channel in 2007, then in 2009. But it didn't work out. Later, Hannah Montana began to be shown on other channels

Walker

Why are there no video recordings of Jetix Türkiye or Jetix Middle East? Unfortunately, there are not as many videos as the Russian or Romanian feeds.

Francisque

Why are there no video recordings of Jetix Türkiye or Jetix Middle East? Unfortunately, there are not as many videos as the Russian or Romanian feeds.
I doubt the channel was any popular there
Low pay TV penetration to blame

Moreover, wasn't the channel, in the ME, just in English?

RegularCapital

Staff member
I doubt the channel was any popular there
Low pay TV penetration to blame

Moreover, wasn't the channel, in the ME, just in English?
Jetix Turkey and Middle East was the third smallest feed in terms of households, with a distribution rate of just under a million, only Israel and Greece were smaller (as of 2008).

TVArchive

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_192042_YandexDisk.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_192042_YandexDisk.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 31

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts